#1 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

I was the lucky girl he picked to make his teaser :

You are all gonna love this pack!
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#2 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (luxaeternam @ Dec 12 2011, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was the lucky girl he picked to make his teaser :

You are all gonna love this pack!

The working saloon doors, the tumbleweeds, vultures in flight...

WOW!!!
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#3 kibishipaul

kibishipaul

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

Get off your horse and release that pack! wink.gif

#4 kkffoo

kkffoo

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 3287 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:53 PM

This is fantastic work Quasi, and love the teaser film Lux!!

#5 kv

kv

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1941 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

Looking really good!

#6 kwistufa

kwistufa

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Far Out!! Thats some fantastic stuff.. Very nice demo Flick too.. smile.gif

#7 rampa

rampa

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1220 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

This is looking really good Quasimodder! Lovin' those vultures!

Great filming Lucy!

#8 Poulet Noir

Poulet Noir

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1135 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:11 AM

Wowser! I've a horrible feeling that once this pack becomes available all my other projects are going to be put on hold for a while huh.gif
"Come back Black Chicken! Leave us an egg or something..." Love at First Bite

Hosting for the Urban Decay Pack thanks to Ichikaiden ... Bat avatar used by kind permission of Jon Huckeby. Check out his blog!

#9 quasimodder

quasimodder

Director

• Pioneers
  • 136 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

Oho such is the niceness of all you all now you being seeing the secret parts smile.gif you are must being giving it to the lofely Luxteraman for the being doing of this the movie smile.gif what great jobs cool.gif My am being to the make of a last rubbings to this and so then being giving it to every jolly nexter days smile.gif I am being crossing mine to being doing it on nexter the Friday being the sadness day of the passing of the magical Lee Van Cleef as a tributary smile.gif

Being wishing of all you all peas and lofe

#10 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

Who was that masked frog?
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#11 Walvince

Walvince

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Woow enormous mod ! When will it be available ??
Sorry in advance for my bad english^^

#12 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

If I understand rightly, Quasi mentioned the anniversary of Lee Van Cleef's death (16th December) as his target. However, I'm sure that if he doesn't quite manage it will definitely be in time for Christmas, so hold on tight, I'm sure he'll confirm this soon. smile.gif
He told me there were two or three things that weren't ready for the promo film that he wanted to add to the final pack. I was blown away by what he sent me initially, so if there is more to come, that is brilliant news.
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#13 Yarmond

Yarmond

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

Very impressive! Can't wait for the release of this pack smile.gif

#14 quasimodder

quasimodder

Director

• Pioneers
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:59 PM

Hallo all you all
Sadness my am being giving it to you the news of my not being the finish on the spaghetti western package on the day of today so all you all are being disappointing yes sad.gif Why my being not the doing of this on the day of today you are being the asking ohmy.gif My number one is being my am being seeing the postage of Mister Chris on the nice way to being doing of the texts in the DDS way and being making them jolly small so my am being the follow of his guides in this mellow.gif My am being pleasing of the paint.net for being the doing of this and free which is nice smile.gif My number two is being my am being having the womans troubles sad.gif She is being stopping me being the doing of this to being the doing of the thing with her but my am not being licking that angry.gif "You being taking me in the shops" she being saying but my am being the want of doing the modding and not being going the shopping so near to the Day of the Natal ohmy.gif My am not licking the big numbers sad.gif So my being the think of being doing the hide on the day of the nexter she being doing the visit laugh.gif So my am being doing the google and being seeing of the day of the birthing of the magical Sergio Leone is being the Janeiro 3 and the half of the way from the Dezembro 16 (being the Day of the Passage of the magical Lee Van Cleef) is being the Day of the Natal ohmy.gif So my am the thank the lofely Luxaterman for the suggestiveness of this the day of then which is by the when of which my am being the publish of this. All you all are pleasing to being seeing my postages from the day of today to the day of the publish for of what is in there.
Peas and lofe to all you all

#15 kkffoo

kkffoo

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 3287 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for letting us know Quasi!
Woman troubles: I think this stuff can be addictive, enjoy time with your woman!

#16 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5390 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

Will they let you have a laptop in prison Quasi? I'm thinking of an alternative strategy... laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"