#1 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

Moviestorm Addon: 3DTree_CharacterBase01
Details:
Just a few Standard moviestorm male01/female01 costumes, shown above.
6 new random character clothing added to stock. 2 female hairstyles
1 new starter movie to get to know what is offered in this addon.

Download and Licence:
Licence: Requires user licence.
Availability: Offline for update then available as One of the Rewards to my Supporters
Price: $$$ ?

1. Paypal $7US with your Moviestorm username to receive your download key

1.Private message me asking for a download key for 3DTree_characterBase01 addon,
Note: If you have received your download key, then I have already licenced your Moviestorm account for this addon

2. then having recieved your key via PM, click here and paste your decryption key to download the now licenced addon.
3. Run MOVIESTORM and click on "Get More Content" button.
Note: you may see "3DTree_characterBase01" already listed on your content Packs screen... This is just the new licence you have for the addon.
4. Click on "install Addon File" find the directory you saved the *.addon file then click on the addon file, then click Open button to the right to INSTALL

5. click on New Movie and find your new starter movie to view what is available in this addon.
5.1 Suggestion: Save as your starter movie with extra dialogs and animations, then load your new movie to find any errors in my addon before using my new assets in your larger productions.

QA:
Much care was taken to produce a error free addon; though if any users find problems with any of the assets, welcome to PM me: I will try to offer an update/fix

#2 kwistufa

kwistufa

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

Wow... Nice outfits Tree!

#3 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

ThanX once again, Tree.
Appreciate all your work.

#4 Alutt

Alutt

Director

• Pioneers
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

Always fan of new hairstyles (especially) and costumes, well done Tree.

Go on good mods like that, guys, you're the Moviestorm's lung wink.gif.

#5 ArthurVKuhrmeier

ArthurVKuhrmeier

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Hi 3DTree,

that looks awesome. Good job, and nice cloak. The emperor will be real proud of you. wink.gif
Arthur smile.gif

#6 niranjan900

niranjan900

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Movie direction, acting, animation.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

Hi

Can you send me the key. This is Neeraj from India. It would be of much help for me, as I am trying to direct my debut movie. I need these sort of things as I have modern stories to historical.

So, please help me in this regard.

3dtree_characterbase01snap.jpg

Details:

Download and Licence:
Availability: Offline for update then available as One of the Rewards to my Supporters

1.Private message me asking for a download key for 3DTree_characterBase01 addon,
Note: If you have received your download key, then I have already licenced your Moviestorm account for this addon

2. then having recieved your key via PM, click here and paste your decryption key to download the now licenced addon.
Note: you may see "3DTree_characterBase01" already listed on your content Packs screen... This is just the new licence you have for the addon.
4. Click on "install Addon File" find the directory you saved the *.addon file then click on the addon file, then click Open button to the right to INSTALL

5. click on New Movie and find your new starter movie to view what is available in this addon.
5.1 Suggestion: Save as your starter movie with extra dialogs and animations, then load your new movie to find any errors in my addon before using my new assets in your larger productions.

QA:
Much care was taken to produce a error free addon; though if any users find problems with any of the assets, welcome to PM me: I will try to offer an update/fix

#7 RToonz

RToonz

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

3dtree_characterbase01snap.jpg

Details:

Download and Licence:

QA:

plzzz send me the description code