• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 borg1of1

borg1of1

Novice director

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:39 AM

I have moders license, and am ready to publish a mod, but I do not recall my publishers signon and password. How do I get it?

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:04 PM

borg1of1 holds a PublisherLicence, for publisher name 'terminus_deus', created at 09:11:34 15 Apr 2010.
It should have been emailed to you on that date - if you no longer have it, you should go to the launcher, and create yourself a new one with a password you can remember.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#3 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

I'm having the same problem also so i'll post here also.

So, if it looks like I have to delete the old license and create a new one but if I do that, will it affect the mods that I created several years ago? If it does, I'll need to have the people send me my old mods so that I can rebuilt it under a new license.

#4 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

If your mods were published without requireing a licence (which was the default up till quite recently), then existing mods in the hands of other people will continue to be usable.

If you still have access to email from when you got your modders licence, you might look for the original email (on gmail).
EugeneE holds a PublisherLicence, for publisher name 'Eugene Esterly III', created at 10:27:12 03 Dec 2009
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#5 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Dec 12 2014, 6:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your mods were published without requireing a licence (which was the default up till quite recently), then existing mods in the hands of other people will continue to be usable.

If you still have access to email from when you got your modders licence, you might look for the original email (on gmail).
EugeneE holds a PublisherLicence, for publisher name 'Eugene Esterly III', created at 10:27:12 03 Dec 2009

Thanks for the info Ben. I feel better knowing that people can still us my old mods. I will have to create a new license because I deleted that email a long time ago.