Photo

Music Requests for Royalty Free Library Downloads

music soundtrack audio royalty free film music soundtracks horror scifi science fiction action

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spenayoung

spenayoung

Director

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have an extensive music library with hundreds of tracks and wanted to know if anyone had any requests for music that they would like to see royalty free. Depending on the response, I will create an exclusive Moviestorm Filmmaker Album with these requests for your use with tracks that fit your requests.

Right now I am having a 50% special off of my Royalty Free Library Collection, where you can purchase individual tracks or the entire library for your commercial or non-commercial use. This comes to $12.50 to license a high quality cinematic track of original film music. 

Enter "moviestorm" for the 50% off code.

You can listen to the entire album here: https://sabrinapenay...e-bandcamp-only

If there is a particular style of music that you would like to see in the collection, just let me know and I can add it for your use. You can add it to the comments below or contact me directly via spenayoung[at]gmail[dot[com.

If you would like to commission me for your next project, feel free to contact me as well! 

Let me know what music you guys and gals would like for your Moviestorm Projects!  :)

Sabrina Pena Young
Composer/Filmmaker/Sci-fi Junkie
Libertaria: The Virtual Opera

You must unlearn what you have learned.
Visit My Website

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, soundtrack, audio, royalty free, film music, soundtracks, horror, scifi, science fiction, action

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users