• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 elenamallett

elenamallett

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:26 AM

it just so frustrating i was been struggle to put the import video on movie storm i cant find the video that i want to import. and when i found it. it was empty. but when i look on the video and not using the moviestorm its easy to find. pls help me im new  here.

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5224 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you tell us what is your first language?

There may be someone who can translate on the forums.

Cheers.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#3 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5224 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

My only other suggestion would be, that if you are trying to import a video file to show on a Moviestorm prop (.e.g. a television) then make sure the file is in the .webm format. You can find free file converters online.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#4 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you tell us what is your first language?

There may be someone who can translate on the forums.

Se habla castellano.

Parlem català, però només una miqueta :)

My only other suggestion would be, that if you are trying to import a video file to show on a Moviestorm prop (.e.g. a television) then make sure the file is in the .webm format. You can find free file converters online.

Take into account also that, if the video clip you're trying to insert is too large and Moviestorm is short of memory, maybe it won't be displayed at all.

Same restrictions apply if you're trying to insert a video clip in the cutting room as part of your movie being edited,

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM