• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

I wasn't sure where a good place would be for informing you all hard-working folks of something suddenly working for me that has been a little of a bother for me...

All this time, I've had to exit Moviestorm any time that I made a change to one of the puppets (and I've reported it). The changes would take just fine, but the program would stop at a white screen and I would have to [alt] [f4] exit, and go back in. Like I said, a little bother; but today with the update of 2.0.2, IT WORKS!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you geniouseses of Short Fuze who good-naturedly put up with my whining!
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#2 twak

twak

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:58 PM

We're only sorry it took so long Faulkster - thanks for keeping with us. We found the issue and put a quick fix in (leaving you with a black square around the character cameo images). I think we'll be able to remove the square for next time!
-- twak

#3 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:55 AM

(twak)
We're only sorry it took so long Faulkster - thanks for keeping with us. We found the issue and put a quick fix in (leaving you with a black square around the character cameo images). I think we'll be able to remove the square for next time!

lol... I noticed that "black square"... but it's a million times a million more "tolerable" than having to restart the program. Again, thank you!
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#4 DavidB

DavidB

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

Glad to be of service
David J W Bailey ACA MA MSc GIBiol MInstD

blog.david.bailey.net www.twitter.com/davidjwbailey www.flickr.com/people/davidjwbailey