• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ArikVonNerd

ArikVonNerd

Film Critic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

Well I am for my second full feature to be done with MovieStorm. My first movie: "Murder and Six Hats" was done and is available to watch. I asked people interested in viewing this movie to email me. Nobody did. Probably this seems as too high barrier.

Anyway, my new project is of a court. So, I looked for court stuff and found David stuff but the link does not work.

If someone can help in the contact to David - great help.

Beyond this, I wish to have a robe. In Israel judges and lawyers use the robe. I wish to have a robe that is a prop, thus can be taken off during the film. Kind of a ceremony for few lawyers to fold their robe.

Anyone has done a robe? as a prop?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ah - my movie.... - 

It is not an easy movie to watch.

I'll appreciate any feedback on it.

Thanks again for your help.

Arik Schenkler

#2 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

Well I am for my second full feature to be done with MovieStorm. My first movie: "Murder and Six Hats" was done and is available to watch. I asked people interested in viewing this movie to email me. Nobody did. Probably this seems as too high barrier.

Anyway, my new project is of a court. So, I looked for court stuff and found David stuff but the link does not work.

Have you tried the Courtroom asset addon at Brian's?

NB: Squirrelygirl also had a very cool addon with courtroom stuff, but her site seems to be down atm... again  :(

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#3 ArikVonNerd

ArikVonNerd

Film Critic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:39 AM

Thanks!!!
I could not find Brian's addon. I found Lucinda courtroom.

How do I work with those addons? Move them to the addon section of the moviestorm program? open them with another program? which one?

Thank you.

Arik

#4 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Brian Gray is the most appreciated fellow in our community who created and maintains the most comprehensive repository of free and orphaned addons for Moviestorm ever.

As for importing addons into Moviestorm, pretty easy:

- Launch Moviestorm

- Menu on the upper left: INSTALL A FILE -> Content Pack or mod (.addon)

- A dialogue will open for selecting the .addon file to import

If imported without error, the assets included in the addon will be already available. Also, you may check the addon has been correctly imported and available by selecting the Settings option in the main screen and then browsing the list of Addons.

NB: BTW, I'm not sure whether this addon is by Lucinda or by anyone else, for it's labelled as created by 'Bilby Mods'  (Lucinda's mods use to be signed by 'TMG' or 'Two Moon Graphics', or something like that.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#5 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5224 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

Bilby mods were created by David Williams, another of the old-time greats.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#6 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:32 AM

Hello All...

Thanks JAM for the very kind words about our Addon Vault. Others helped me over the years and I'm thankful. You and PRIM just to mention a few were in on My "Great Addon Hunt".

As for mods in the Vault, I check if they load and are stable in Moviestorm 1.7 (Windows 10), creators info, were they free.  A few mods have slipped through. If anyone knows of such a mod please tell me. As I believe it's important to get the name right. So thanks PRIM I now know that Bilby mods were created by David Williams. I have a few of his and will check them. Still have mods to upload. Also a few different types of vehicles to contribute. I've been working on them since I feel better. That's it for now. I'll update Vault 2 soon.

Brian 

#7 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

Question for you Brian, if one were to download the whole vault, how big a drive would one need to hold it all?

**Edit**

I downloaded the whole vault and it comes up to a 5GB zip file.

You can look at these files and see if any can be added to the vault:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!...xe89zm68kUnBzrE

I will look through my other external hard drive to see if I have any more you can save.

(added a total of 50 files.  I believe they all are free to use [no paid stuff])

The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

#8 ArikVonNerd

ArikVonNerd

Film Critic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:25 AM

Thank you all for your help.

I was busy in the Colchester Challenge and I change my computer, so.... it will take me few days to add the addons.

Thanks for the compliments on the outcome for the challenge!

I appreciate your help and support!

Thank you!

Arik