3 replies to this topic

#1 kidd8th

kidd8th

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:18 PM

Hello!

I purchased moviestorm in March sometime. I never knew this existed until around then. What I can say is I really enjoy the software. I used to work with goanimate before they became a business platform, and that animation software was extremely limited for the stories i wanted to tell. Moviestorm is very easy to use, but I guess the thing I didn't realize when I purchased it was this was an older software. I see that there probably won't be any updates in the foreseeable future. I'm just curious how many folks still use the software? I have a 10 episode series I'm going to release next month, and have my sites on a animated movie next, but with the software being out of date, is there really a big usage out there? Just curious.

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:26 PM

Hi again,

I still use it and I have a series I create with it. There is perhaps a handful that still produce with Moviestorm. It is an easy platform. Unfortunately I don't foresee any future updates, but overall I like it. And will probably use it until I can't. LOL

You may view my Channel to see some of the current projects I have done since I've discovered Moviestorm almost a yr ago.

Rooms & The Subway are too shorts I produced with MS this year.

Best of luck with your Episodes. Hope you'll share them here as well, would love to see them.

~M

#3 kidd8th

kidd8th

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:55 AM

I most certainly will. I'll check yours out too. Thanks for the help earlier as well! It's most appreciated!

#4 mloakley

mloakley

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

You are very welcome.

There are many awesome movies here by members. Some really great series and other films. And some share some great tips, etc. on their channels.

Have fun using MS and see you around.