Paint woad faces

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:04 PM

Hi. I want to paint blue woad on a Moviestorm character. Is there a way of doing that please?

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Hi Dennis, Not sure if this one comes with MS, but in the Dressing Room, there is a Zigzag on the face, which can be changed in color and moved around on the face. Pic attached here:

Also there is a thread here on how to mod the head plus a RedCross.addon you can download. http://www.moviestor...&hl=+red +cross

~M

Attached Files

#3 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:13 PM

Well done Marilyn. AGAIN! I will check out the dressing room (hadn't seen that - can't see for looking I guess) and also give the mod a go. I take it that the Red Cross add on is done in the modders workshop. is that right. If so I'll give it a go.

thanks M

legend in your own lunchtime :-)

#4 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:44 AM

the red cross is an addon, just install it. :) Hope you have the Zigzag

#5 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:06 AM

Yep, I have the zig zag thanks- that will save time. I will get the cross add-on.

I was referring to the tutorial though, in Modders workshop, ya?

dennis 

#6 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

I haven't tried any face modifications yet, but I assume so.  :)