#1 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 923 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:14 AM

Jump & Dance:

A bit of fun clip with green-screen layering:

Note: composite layers were very rough (squeezed bodies) to show how many layers were rendered by the shape of the squeeze of the different human dancers... 3 layers deep only.

It would be helpful if a an orthographic render was possible within MovieStorm.....

About Content:

Used some content available to some of my (various Monthly Rewards) patrons.

All Animations (in the above video) from my 3DTree_Dance02 addon: available only to my >20$ April2015 rewards pledges at this time (april2015).

Enjoy The video above;

cheers

#2 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

Wow! That look impresive. The movement is so fluid. I love it. !

#3 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Very cool Mr.Tree :ph34r:

I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#4 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

I know this is off the beaten path but if only someday perhaps you'll create some children puppets for moviestorm. You're our only hope. If only our puppets can bring forth children. I love your work and one day I'll become a patron. :lol:

My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#5 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 923 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:36 PM

I know this is off the beaten path but if only someday perhaps you'll create some children puppets for moviestorm. You're our only hope. If only our puppets can bring forth children. I love your work and one day I'll become a patron. :lol:

Yes way off topic: 

See topic:http://www.moviestor...showtopic=15106

for more info on character development subject.

"create some children puppets...and one day I'll become a patron. LOL" Any solid-real commitment in your request?   

Some people can "Jump and Dance":

I recall that September 2014 was the month all my Active (within that month) 3DTree rewards patreon got a licenced copy of Danny01,a 130cm skeleton (male & female) with more then 1000 (newly developed to match the base) gesture animations. 

#6 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

A solid-real commitment of my ever becoming  a patron isn't contingent upon you creating child puppets. It's based upon accessibility, availability and price. Simply put, thanks for creating such wonderful mods. :lol:

My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"