• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CPT Destroyer

CPT Destroyer

Master Director

• Banned
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

Hey everyone! I'm really enjoying using Moviestorm, it's a great program! Here's some things I'd think be good to add on.

- More facial hair for men. Soul patches, half goatees, long sideburns, a thinner moustache, beards, and maybe some other stuff you guys can make up?

- More guns (or guns in general since V2 :mrgreen: ). Sub machineguns, sniper rifles, shotguns, assault rifles, pistols, the works. It'd be great if you could get REAL gun licences, though that might be a tad bit unnecessary. (If you do put real guns in, might I suggest the RCP-90? It's an awesome looking sub machinegun. Here's a picture: http://goldeneye.det...lguns/rcp90.jpg . Just as a clarification, I've never fired a gun, nor am I a gun nut. I've just seen that one in more than a few tactical shooter games and it's always been my fav.)

- More clothes. Maybe some from different eras in time. Or, maybe uniforms like police uniforms, fireman suits, fast-food worker clothes, ect.

- Zombie stuff. Zombies, zombie animations, zombie costumes, ect.

- Dance moves. Everything from the waltz to poplocking would be great.

- More accesories. Seeing glasses for men, watches, body pierceings, ect.

- More fight animations. The ones in here already are great, don't get me wrong, it's just that I can see these 8 or so getting somewhat repetetive. Maybe you could just put in certain moves, so people can make thier own fights? For example, maybe left hook to stomach, right jab, left uppercut, kick, and so on. Also, different fighting styles. Kung-fu, street, tai-kwan-do, and more.

- I'm sure this has been mentioned dozens of times (and probably is being worked on right now!), but one more time isn't going to kill you! (Maybe) Drivable cars. Also, have the ability to make the car hit someone, flip over, go super-fast, and basically anything else you'd be able to do with a car. And car accidents. Can't forget car accidents. :mrgreen:

- More facial expressions. Worried, lustful, sly, coy, so on and so forth.

- Melee wepons. Swords, axes, baseball bats, chairs, knives, brass knuckles, golf clubs, and basically anything that can be used as a blunt weapon.

- More interaction with the enviroment. Have people tip over objects, peer around corners, kick open doors, lockpicking doors, banging on windows, jumping through windows, sneaking through windows/ doors, the ability to hide inside certain objects (such as cabinets) for stealth reasons, and many others.

- More hairstyles. Spiked hair, mohawks, parted hair (to the right, middle and left), ponytails (for both men and women), longer hair for women, and many more.

That's basically all I can think of right now. Thanks for making such a great program like Moviestorm!

#2 Cruleworld

Cruleworld

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

these things are all planned to be added if I'm correct

#3 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

CPT, You might check out the "Store"... http://www.moviestor...torePageServlet

...and Sci Fi stuff, please! tongue.gif
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#4 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:00 AM

(CPT Destroyer)
(If you do put real guns in, might I suggest the RCP-90? It's an awesome looking sub machinegun. Here's a picture: http://goldeneye.det...lguns/rcp90.jpg . Just as a clarification, I've never fired a gun, nor am I a gun nut. I've just seen that one in more than a few tactical shooter games and it's always been my fav.)

That weapon is actually called the FN P-90, made in Belgium http://www.enemyforc...irearms/p90.htm I have always thought this weapon looked really cool when they started using it in Stargate SG1 and I always wanted it put into The Movies, hopefully we can have it in Moviestorm

Regards
Davidwww

Moviestorm still Number One

#5 CPT Destroyer

CPT Destroyer

Master Director

• Banned
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:55 AM

It's FN P90? I always heard it reffered as an RC P90. Ah well.

#6 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:32 AM

(CPT Destroyer)
It's FN P90? I always heard it reffered as an RC P90. Ah well.

If it was used in a tactical shooter game they may have changed the name for some reason, but I'm with you though we need more guns

Regards
Davidwww

Moviestorm still Number One

#7 CPT Destroyer

CPT Destroyer

Master Director

• Banned
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:51 AM

(davidwww)
If it was used in a tactical shooter game they may have changed the name for some reason, but I'm with you though we need more guns

Regards
Davidwww

Definately.