31 replies to this topic

#21 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Fulkster @ Oct 27 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... awesome... love it, now I have to go beg the wife for some money!

See if you can get some for me too? smile.gif

#22 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (steelblade @ Oct 29 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See if you can get some for me too? smile.gif

lol... I have to paint the house for it- wanna lend a hand? (She's a stern mistress!)

edit... I love the Frank-n-morph!

See? We need more faces!!!
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#23 daveek

daveek

Director

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:49 AM

its friday..so i can afford the halloween heads yay !!

fantastic heads there chris smile.gif

soon as im home from work its time to try an in film morph

..which some wonderful talented director has already done since these came out....

#24 AngriBuddhist

AngriBuddhist

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2074 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

I can only imagine what would go into creating a full Face Maker that allowed customization of chins, ears, mouths, eyebrows, etc. Also, I'm uncertain if the Morphs in this pack are an example of a finished system or just a first showing of what's currently still in development.

Whatever the case may be, my recent excitement over the newly improved Script View has just been blown out of the water. Big Time. Fantastic job on this Chris. I can't wait to see where this is taking us.

This brings to mind willshetterly's long ago idea of mini packs. It'd be great if we could get 5 head morph packs here and there as this tool is developed, finished, or polished up. Might help pay for it too.

#25 wizaerd

wizaerd

Director

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

Somebody else here asked, and I never saw it answered, so I'll ask as well... Is it possible to morph these heads in an actual movie, in director's view? Have the wolfman turn from human to wolf to human would be a tremendous boon to using him in a movie...

#26 wizaerd

wizaerd

Director

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Somebody else here asked, and I never saw it answered, so I'll ask as well... Is it possible to morph these heads in an actual movie, in director's view? Have the wolfman turn from human to wolf to human would be a tremendous boon to using him in a movie...

Oops, sorry for the double post, the browser errored out on the original post, and I didn't think it had actually posted...

#27 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (wizaerd @ Oct 31 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops, sorry for the double post, the browser errored out on the original post, and I didn't think it had actually posted...

Hi wizaerd...

I answered your question over on my "now playing" thread (post #3)... since you mentioned the question on the little "Morphing Faces" vid I posted this morning.
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#28 tylerthekitsune

tylerthekitsune

Film Critic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:58 PM

i just love this pack. i bought it on holloween. i think its fantastic. but i sometimes wish that their is a female version for vampires and werewolves.and it would be nice if their was a werewolf skin for the werewolves.

#29 tkd27

tkd27

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 780 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (wizaerd @ Oct 31 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Within Moviestorm, no, they can't be morphed. However, with an outside editor and way too much time on your hands... http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102862

smile.gif

#30 Poulet Noir

Poulet Noir

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1135 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

Youch! You go away for six weeks on a covert mission to save the World from invading forces and THIS sneaks out behind your back!

But the big question: will it work with MS 1.1.6? I'm reluctant to move to 1.1.7 until I've finished my current movie in case elements of it go gaga in the update...

PN
"Come back Black Chicken! Leave us an egg or something..." Love at First Bite

Hosting for the Urban Decay Pack thanks to Ichikaiden ... Bat avatar used by kind permission of Jon Huckeby. Check out his blog!

#31 tkd27

tkd27

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 780 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Poulet Noir @ Nov 20 2009, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Youch! You go away for six weeks on a covert mission to save the World from invading forces and THIS sneaks out behind your back!

But the big question: will it work with MS 1.1.6? I'm reluctant to move to 1.1.7 until I've finished my current movie in case elements of it go gaga in the update...

PN

If you still have 1.1.6 on your computer, my suggestion would be to download a fresh install of Moviestorm in a new directory so you can keep using 1.1.6 for broken mods and the ability to move people upward using ctrl+shift.

#32 Poulet Noir

Poulet Noir

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1135 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (tkd27 @ Nov 20 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you still have 1.1.6 on your computer, my suggestion would be to download a fresh install of Moviestorm in a new directory so you can keep using 1.1.6 for broken mods and the ability to move people upward using ctrl+shift.

What, no flying people with <ctrl-shift>? I'm using that quite a bit in my current movie... looks like I'm putting off the update for a while...

Thanks for the tip TK, and it's good to see you back around smile.gif

PN
"Come back Black Chicken! Leave us an egg or something..." Love at First Bite

Hosting for the Urban Decay Pack thanks to Ichikaiden ... Bat avatar used by kind permission of Jon Huckeby. Check out his blog!