• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vitalforces

vitalforces

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

I produce online how-to seminars for lawyers and corporate professionals and wish I could embed an MS movie into the Powerpoint style (Keynote) pages I'm creating in these courses.

Might I take the liberty of suggesting a Courtroom pack? A courtroom contains a judge's bench, witness chair, jury box, counsel tables and some bench rows for the audience. Two clothing items, a judge's robe and a court officer's uniform (like a police uniform) would round it out. Everything else for a scene--jury room (conference table and chairs), robing room (office desk), lawyers in suits--is already provided for in MS content.

Wonder if other users might think this is a good idea.

#2 Hirsches

Hirsches

Upcoming director

• Pioneers
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hi!

There is already a courtroom pack by Davidwww:

http://www.moviestor...mp;hl=courtroom

Police uniforms can be found in the Law and Order pack.
The only thing that's missing is the judge's robe, however you can use the trenchcoat and tint it black. Then it looks similar to a judge's robe.

I use the things I mentioned for a courtroom scene in my upcoming movie Jailhouse Revival.
The only difficult thing is to seat the judge in his chair, because the chair is on a higher plattform than ground and that doesn't work with moviestorm 1.1.6 (mybe 1.1.7. solves the problem?). I just placed the judge at the same place like the chair (standing) and moved him a little bit down (below ground level) that it looks as if he sits in the chair.

Sincerely
Kornelius
Coming soon: Jailhouse Revival (christian film) | Pilot's Tales (aviation adventure series) | Next Door Neighbours (sitcom series) | Country Patrol