upgrade perpetual license MS Max help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:52 PM

Hi everyone

I am willing to invest my £150 in a perpetual license for Moviestorm Max but have already an education annual subscription that runs out near the end of next year, as I only joined recently.

I love the software and I would like to upgrade now but am unsure if I can do that yet and if so, how do I do it. The licenses page is a bit ambiguous on the point, as it suggests I need to wait, but clicking on "proceed" does bring up a purchase option, but I am not sure if I commit the money now, that the software will allow me to apply the perpetual license whilst I have the current annual subscription. I understand I have already paid for this years subscription and would have to spend a further £150 one off for the perpetual license, but I am wiling to do that.

I have left a couple of inquiries on this in the General Support section in the past week or so but haven't had a response as yet. I know responses can be a bit slow sometimes from General Support, and I understand that, and have had some welcome help on other matters from Andrew at General Support, but, really would appreciate any help the Forum can give on this issue please, whilst I wait on Andrew, as I would like to secure my future usage of Moviestorm in this way.

best wishes

Dennis

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:07 AM

Hi Dennis,

I hope you are able to get this resolved soon. Looking forward to your creations.

Have a wonderful weekend.

~M