• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

2q0t18n.jpg
Addon Name: 3DTree_M01_M_Pesant01

Marketplace Addon:
Get your copy from here @$25 $24 $22: https://sellfy.com/p/jXfM/

Current MarketPlace Discounts:
First sales  Limited Time: Just a few more sales left on 40% discounts click here To buy Now that's only about $15 $14.40 $13.20 for the addon.

Starter Movie:

Details:
Male01 morphable clothing addon:
The peasant, solder may be anything from thin to fat, using the slider options within the dressing room.

#2 writerly

writerly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 848 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:35 AM

Looks good.

Am I correct in understanding that this is an entirely new puppet?
C

#3 Ichikaidan

Ichikaidan

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

Thank you for making this available

Creating situations and learning to see.

#4 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:02 PM

Looks good.

Am I correct in understanding that this is an entirely new puppet?
C

LOL if only i could be that industrious and offer more than a 1000 new animations at a price that would cover the many hours of developments..

Any new puppet requires a whole set of new animations. ... I did Make and release some new puppets but more on that another time....

My 3DTree_Patreon have helped fund this and many other addons... I like to start offering that content within a open marketplace.

This Addon contains MovieStorm Male01 puppet morph-able clothing.  A few costumes with a few choices of body-morph slider settings. Eg... adding more rotundness.

I do like the idea of a single costume that meshes can be morphed.  

For the people who don't understand the limits within this current MovieStorm; the bones and hence the height or overall shape can't be morphed without making the an animation upon the character wildly distorted.

#5 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:26 AM

Update on OFFER

Marketplace Addon:
Full price (without Discount Sale) Click Here @$25 $24 $22: https://sellfy.com/p/jXfM/

Current MarketPlace Discounts:
First sales  Limited Time: Just a few more sales left on 40% discounts click here To buy Now that's only about $15 $14.40 $13.20 for the addon.

Your $ support is much appreciated; Your buys on sellfy.com lowered the asking price on this addon.

My patreons got things started, their brave hearts; supporting without knowing what was being made but ending up with with works like this addon plus a bonus too. 

I do hope the people who already have a copy, enjoy this addon: It's different to your usual static costume choices; difficult to develop compared to the usual costumes... though the in-game options should help make interesting new body shapes upon the costumes offered.