Photo

My Membership expires in a couple of weeks! Need help!

1 reply to this topic

#1 BryanproductionTWD

BryanproductionTWD

Film Critic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hello so my membership expires within some days , i would really like to renew as soon as possible as i'm in the middle of a project and well yeah , i'm also hoping all of my content packs renew as well sad.gif please help guide me threw the steps to renew my membership as well as ALL of my content packs that came with it. Also hope it doesn't delete my projects or overwrite any thing that would suck.
BryanOrtiz

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

Hi,
If you are still a student, go to:
http://www.moviestor...ub/purchase_edu
proceed (if necessary) and fill in the survey thing.
Once you are done with that, you should get to a page where you can add Moviestorm Education to your basket. Do that, and then go through the checkout and pay for it.

It should then renew your licence for Moviestorm, and all the licences for your content packs. The 1 year duration is added on to any time left on your existing licences (about 20 days).

Once you have renewed, when you next run Moviestorm, do not start it while the start button is orange; let it download your updated licence info from the server. You might need to log in again, but then you will be all ready to use Moviestorm for the next year.

Generally, to avoid having your projects overwritten, don't go deleting things from your Moviestorm user folder, and don't save your movie with the same name if it has not loaded correctly, or seems to be broken in some way. You can do a 'save as' and use a different name without any danger of overwriting anything.

If you have problems with stuff, don't go deleting it, contact us here on the forums, or via support, and we can try and sort things out for you.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users