Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help me compare graphic cards... please?

tkd27
post Jan 16 2013, 1:04 AM
Post #1

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 1,984

Question about graphic cards for you guys... I just bought a new computer (this), and it has a 1GB GeForce GT 620. In my old computer I had installed a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO 512 graphics card.

So my question is, which one would you go with on the new system? I can stick with what it's got, or pull the other one out of the old system that I'm not going to use for much anymore.

The only things I do that really push my GPU are running Moviestorm and video editing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Jan 16 2013, 2:46 AM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

I'd stick with the newer card in the new machine. More dedicated memory is always good and i see the 9600 doesn't support DirectX 11.

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
tkd27
post Jan 17 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,984

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Jan 15 2013, 9:46 PM) *
I'd stick with the newer card in the new machine. More dedicated memory is always good and i see the 9600 doesn't support DirectX 11.

Oh, DirectX 11 is probably going to be important at some point... Thanks for that smile.gif Saves me from having to crack open my brand new PC for a while smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: