• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bongoman

bongoman

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

The music set backdrop default screen seems to be impossible to lower to the ground.

I switched it for an object, then back, to find it was to small, so I resized it, but it remained above the floor. I can't bring it down again, in spite of trying modifyer keys like alt and cntrl.

Can you put 800x600 30 fps video on that wall? That would be handy...smile.gif

Actually, it would be really cool if you could select a video clip in the browser, and choose the start & end times from it, with an additional option to 'fit to scene' which would auto clip the chosen video segment to display down to the exact time of the scene. The user could drag it around the timeline of the import clip to get just the right background animation.
Okay, so I'm dreamin'...smile.gif The fight sequence occurring in front of the screen, displaying the inoxerable descent to the planet's surface at terminal velocity... otherwise I'dhave to greenscreen it in a vid editor, which isn't too hard either, just another step.

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

That is probably because they used backdrop number 1. That one seems to float. Backdrop number 2 is easiier to maniuplate. Just make sure when you drag it that you get it at the bottom edge and that there isn't anything under it because backdrops will sit on top of anything in their path. They are pesky little devils but so handy to have.

#3 bongoman

bongoman

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

(lucindamc123)
That is probably because they used backdrop number 1. That one seems to float. Backdrop number 2 is easiier to maniuplate. Just make sure when you drag it that you get it at the bottom edge and that there isn't anything under it because backdrops will sit on top of anything in their path. They are pesky little devils but so handy to have.

that was fast, thanks! smile.gif