• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 forgeuk

forgeuk

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

All the best for the future David, your comments on our movies have been very entertaining!

Cheers,

Scott Hather

#22 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

Good luck David and thank you for all the support you have given.

Neut

#23 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

Best wishes to you... thank you for everything!
Fulkster

#24 mrjoyce

mrjoyce

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 586 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

David,
Thank you for all your help and support over the years. Moviestorm is a better company for you being there.

I look forward to reading you blogs and seeing where your journey leads you. Pleaee keep in touch, and if there is anything we may be able to do, let us know.

All the Best, Mike
"The enemy of art is the absence of limitations" - Orson Welles

Pineapple Pictures
http://pinechunks.blogspot.com/

#25 sisch

sisch

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

All the best for the future, David!

#26 roguevirus

roguevirus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 703 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

sorry don't know u but from the acolades you sound like you'll be missed goodluck in the future smile.gif

#27 twak

twak

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 254 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

All the best to our disembodied-head overlord, David "that's mister to you" Bailey. I'll be following his next move with some interest.

(kkffoo)
In a more imaginative hour, I can visualise a Short Fuze Dr Evil style character pressing buttons and ejecting his staff from office chairs into firey pits...

Oh, but there is. It's Matt's hat...I never liked the way that hat looked at me.

-- twak

#28 Poulet Noir

Poulet Noir

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1135 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:00 AM

I go away for ONE DAY and this happens?

Or perhaps David was waiting until my back was turned... but I'll still track him down! :twisted: Mwahahaha! Mwahahaha!

PN

(Oh, and best of luck for your future endeavours: let's hope they are nefarious and lead to great notoriety! You'll be missed sad.gif )
"Come back Black Chicken! Leave us an egg or something..." Love at First Bite

Hosting for the Urban Decay Pack thanks to Ichikaiden ... Bat avatar used by kind permission of Jon Huckeby. Check out his blog!

#29 Russell

Russell

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:22 PM

All the best David.

I met you once a few years ago, sharing a table at UK Machinima Filmfest. I had no idea at that time what Moviestorm was and you helped explain.

A few years later and it's clear that your skills really helped this great tool reach a massive audience.

I hope you continue to fly the Machinima Flag!

#30 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:54 PM

Well, I aint been around long enough to claim any sort of 'rapport' with David, but I'd like to thank him for helping Moviestorm get off the ground and wish him all the best in future ventures.

I do hope he's left some good karma to build on as Jeff reincarnates as CEO, bringing us humble users ever nearer to nirvana smile.gif
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#31 rocuro

rocuro

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Best Wishes to you, David! Thanks for your hard work. You've helped give us a tool to entertain the world.

#32 czechboysonic

czechboysonic

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:12 PM

Thank you David, not only for believing in the great product you've helped to develop, but for believing in and encouraging us - your humble users, and being instrumental in making the film-making dream come true for a lot of us who might otherwise have been 'left behind', stuck with primitive tools like VirtualStage or ZenCube or conversely struggling with overblown, over-complex tools like iClone and Antics.

Good luck with your future, and don't let the 'economic downturn' worry you - the talented, intelligent, inspirational ones like yourself will always be in demand whatever the economic outlook.

Tonight I drink a Boddington's Ale in your honour, sirrah ! tongue.gif