18 replies to this topic

#1 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:54 AM

Hello,

Seems I'm unable to upload, proxy error. For those who are/may be following my series, may view Chapter 47 here.

CIC CHAP 47

Description:

CH 47 - Wednesday continued in the afternoon. Samm makes a stop. Jessi and Ronni visit their usual hangout after work, Fat's Bar & Grill before heading home. A surprise visitor stops by their home.

Thank you.

Enjoy.

~M

PS Once movies can be uploaded again, I'll upload here.

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:51 AM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 48

Description: CH 48 - Wed. continued: Last episode, Carl Barnaby was left standing at the doorstep. How will Jessi handle this situation? Chubby has more surprises for his wife, Carrie, while she recoups in her private hospital room.

Thank you for your time.

~M

#3 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:30 PM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 49

CH 49 - This episode, continues Wed. evening, the girls go out for a walk and decide to hit Fat's Bar & Grill. New customers decide to have a drink at Fat's as well. Chubby has another surprise for Carrie at the hospital cafeteria. Magic Staff is by 3DTree, which is used for the show. 

PS Another new female hairstyle coming soon.  ;)

#4 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:03 AM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 50

CH 50 - A new day, a new morning. Friday is finally here for both Carl and Alice Barnaby, who have been waiting for this day to come. The doctor pays Carrie a visit in her hospital room. An unexpected opportunity knocks at the door for Edith to make a quick decision on.

Enjoy.  :)

~M

#5 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

Hi M,

Congrats on 50 episodes of CIC, wow that's an amazing amount of work, not just the programming time but also the "thinking time" involved for each one. A few years ago when I tried to make animation movies I showed them to a friend of mine who was involved in the Wallace and Gromit films, he said mine were "ok" but something was missing, when I asked what was missing he said "emotion, you need to put emotion in them, there's got to be a connection with people". At first I didn't know what he meant, I was just moving puppets around a computer screen, but then when I thought about it you do have to make a connection with people. The reason I've mentioned this is because you have managed to put emotion into your CIC series, you only have to read some of the comments on your series to see this is true. So once again well done, it’s a great achievement, hoping to see many more of your movies.

Barry...

#6 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 01:18 PM

Thank you, Barry. It's a series I enjoy doing. 

Have a great day!

~M

#7 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 12:52 AM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 51 

CH 51 - The long awaited day for both Carl and Alice Barnaby at the lawyers office. Two ladies visited the Barnaby residence with an opportunity for a magazine consideration. Carrie finally goes home.

Enjoy

~M

#8 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:22 PM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 52

CH 52 - Carl and Alice Barnaby's divorce becomes finalized with Carl finally putting this marriage behind and Alice not so happy about the terms. The 2 ladies with the magazine opportunity last episode left Barnaby's home with a nice stack of Ben's. What are these 2 ladies really up to? Ms. Alt makes weekend plans.

Have a wonderful & safe New Year everyone!

~M

#9 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:39 PM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 53

CH 53 - Ms. Alt flies out east to visit her son, Andy. Alice is determined to go ahead with her plan while Jim is apprehensive about it. Jessi makes a suggestion for Ronni to consider and lets her in on another unknown fact.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

~M

#10 johnboy495

johnboy495

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 08:00 AM

An excellent chapter mloakley, I always enjoy your work.  you have a wonderful week also.

Johnny

#11 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

An excellent chapter mloakley, I always enjoy your work.  you have a wonderful week also.

Johnny

Thank you, Johnny.  :)

#12 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:11 PM

Collaborators In Crime CH 54

CH 54 - Ms. Alt and her son have a nice evening dining out on her visit east. Jessi reveals the stacks of money she picked up from Carl Barnaby's house and so the girls make a new decision. Theresa Prell has a guest visitor to her home and Jim is still uneasy about Alice's plan. Carl Barnaby makes future plans.

Songs: "Takin It Down" (M Oakley) played during Jessi & Ronni scene and "Cobra Strikes" (M Oakley) end scene with Jessi/Ronni.
Dance moves by 3DTree of Moviestorm.

#13 johnboy495

johnboy495

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:57 PM

I just love Collaborators In Crime series. A great cast of characters indeed. Keep up the good work Marilyn.

Best regards,

Johnny

#14 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:36 AM

I just love Collaborators In Crime series. A great cast of characters indeed. Keep up the good work Marilyn.

Best regards,

Johnny

Thank you, Johnny.

:)

~M

#15 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:47 PM

Collaborators In Crime Chapter 55

CH 55 - What will Jessi and Ronni do now that they have decided to quit their jobs? Even though Carrie is recuperating at home, she still is doing detective work. Ms. Alt and her son Andy continue their visit together out east. Theresa makes plans with her previous night guest visitor. 

Song played during Ms. Alt/Andy breakfast scenes: Heart Cries In The Wind (M Oakley)
Songs played end scenes Jessi & Ronni: Burning (New Release on Spotify) and Skeeter Bump (M Oakley)

Dance by Jessi & Ronni created by 3DTree.

#16 johnboy495

johnboy495

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:36 AM

To me Collaborators In Crime is one of the best series I've viewed yet. It's like a soap opera in that it is an ongoing drama serial  featuring the lives of many characters and their emotional relationships.

Thank you Marilyn for sharing a well-put-together series with us.

Sincerely,

Johnny

#17 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

To me Collaborators In Crime is one of the best series I've viewed yet. It's like a soap opera in that it is an ongoing drama serial  featuring the lives of many characters and their emotional relationships.

Thank you Marilyn for sharing a well-put-together series with us.

Sincerely,

Johnny

Thank you, Johnny. Appreciate your comments.

~M

#18 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Novice director

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted Yesterday, 06:03 PM

superb detail as ever Marilyn. Great series. Well done.

dennis

#19 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

superb detail as ever Marilyn. Great series. Well done.

dennis

Thank you, Dennis.  :)