• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrannus007

Tyrannus007

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:01 PM

I installed both of the new content packs. However, it won't appear in the game. I've even checked the game folder and it seems that the new stuff is there. It just won't appear.

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:02 PM

Have you updated to version 2.02? (With the automatic update, or via the zip discribed in http://www.moviestor...s/list/918.page )

I think the licences dont work correctly with beta 2.0.0.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#3 Tyrannus007

Tyrannus007

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:40 PM

Yes, I have updated to 2.0.2. I have also noticed that my .licenses folder is empty. Could that be part of the problem?

#4 CPT Destroyer

CPT Destroyer

Master Director

• Banned
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

It probably is the problem. Try re-installing the stuff, maybe? I'm pretty sure you need the liscence for it to work.

#5 bengarrett1971

bengarrett1971

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hi Tyrannus007,

You should definitely have licence files in your .licenses folder. These are downloaded from the server when you log in to Moviestorm - you need to be online. (Once the licences are downloaded into your .licenses folder, you can offline again for subsequent logins.)

If you were online when you logged in to Moviestorm, something else must be amiss - I'll give Dave and twak a nudge!

Regards,
Ben

Ben
Moviestorm Community Website Developer

#6 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Another thing: It is important that you have done the free 'purchace' of the content packs using the username you use to log in to moviestorm, otherwise things wont work.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#7 Tyrannus007

Tyrannus007

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

Ah, I see. You see, I downloaded the files on my Mac and transferred it to my PC using one of those portable drive things. The reason is because my PC is on dial-up (bad dialup) and my Mac is on wireless. So yeah. I'll try to see if I can get online and log in. Thanks for the help, guys.