16 replies to this topic

#1 steventhomas09

steventhomas09

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:44 AM

angry.gif
so i got the confirmation email, with activation code. so i click the link, and enter the activation code. it tells me that it is an invalid activation code! help??

#2 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:15 AM

Hi, I have checked you account and it is already activated. The only thing that I think could have happened is if you had tried to activate the account after clicking on the email link (which had already activated your account successfully).

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#3 bengelen

bengelen

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hi,

I also have this problem. Now because I cannot "activate" my account due to incorrect verification code I cannot access the downloaded moviestorm software.

Any ideas how I can fix this please?

Thanks

#4 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (bengelen @ Apr 12 2010, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I also have this problem. Now because I cannot "activate" my account due to incorrect verification code I cannot access the downloaded moviestorm software.

Any ideas how I can fix this please?

Thanks

According to our database, your account has already been verified. Are you still having problems?

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#5 bengelen

bengelen

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Apr 12 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to our database, your account has already been verified. Are you still having problems?

Yes I am still having problems. I have downloaded the program and my account I can access but when I try to open the moviestorm program and sign on it says "Oops! You do not have an active membership! Please sign up to use Moviestorm."

How can I activate my account so I can use the program?

#6 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hi bengelen,
Your user account is definately active and verified, so you just need to add a subscription plan to use Moviestorm. Please visit Moviestorm Subscriptions .

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#7 arnarfjodur

arnarfjodur

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hey ... I'm having the same thing. What do you mean by adding a subscription plan? Oh, wait! I just saw the fine print. What you mean by 30 days free free is actually 30 days free after I pay you?

If this is the case I'm quite disapointed guys. I really liked the idea of the software and was happy with the idea of paying for it after trying it out, but "free 30 days trial" (with huge font) in software usually means you can try it for 30 days and then decide to give out your credit card info. I feel like you are being misleading here, and it doesn't increase my appetite for doing business with you.

Either this is highly confusing, or misleading. Either way, I think you guys should know about one potential customer's feelings.

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Apr 13 2010, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi bengelen,
Your user account is definately active and verified, so you just need to add a subscription plan to use Moviestorm. Please visit Moviestorm Subscriptions .

#8 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:26 AM

30 days free after you provide a means of payment (which admitedly does cost you a penny), so that you can start payment after the free trial part is up (unless you cancel your membership plan, in which case it is all free, but only lasts the month).
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#9 MToons4

MToons4

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:59 PM

I've just downloaded Moviestorm but i never got my activation code, so i can't log in. Any advice?

#10 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

Have you also checked the spam folder (additionally to your inbox)? Sometimes activation emails get moved in there, and can be missed.

If you did check and it's not there, then I'm sure that the MS Staff will be able to help you tomorrow smile.gif

#11 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

Yes, as mystery_egypt says, it's probably gone to to your junk or trash folder.. Let us know if you can't find it and I'll arrange for another one to be sent out to you..

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#12 usunited

usunited

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Apr 12 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the same problem with me, can anyone fix this?

#13 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

Firewall issue maybe?
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#14 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Hi usunited,
We no longer require email verification to activate Moviestorm for the trial period. Can you let me know what your problems are, and I'll try to offer a solution.
Thanks,
Amos
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#15 Mic6767

Mic6767

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

i really need the moviestorm for free full version beside i want to install the license and i don't know how rolleyes.gif

#16 niranjan900

niranjan900

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Movie direction, acting, animation.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:33 PM

Hi

I have upgraded my workstation from Windows 7 to Wnidows 10 pro. Moviestorm gets installed, but I am not able to get the modders workshop icon on the launcher. I have obtained a license. Please tell me what to do ? 

#17 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

Hi

I have upgraded my workstation from Windows 7 to Wnidows 10 pro. Moviestorm gets installed, but I am not able to get the modders workshop icon on the launcher. I have obtained a license. Please tell me what to do ? 

Have you tried to reach out Moviestorm's support team at http://support.movie.../discussion/new

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM