Photo

The Fluxliner Story

UFO reverse engineering ARV Flying Saucer Disclosure Project Fluxliner Majestic Twelve

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

I have been researching the UFO topic for a long time and I am planning to make

a Syfy / Documentary film. The angle of the Story will not be the typical

aliens are taking over the World or here to help or destroy us. 

The documentary will use lectures, interviews and presentations from

real people and when not available fictional characters to tie the story together.

The best way to describe the story is to use a quote from the late Ben Rich, the

hand picked man who succeeded Kelly Johnson in leading Lockheed Skunk Works from

1975 to 1991.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies

are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them 

out to benefit humanity"

Ben Rich, 1995

Another source is Admiral Bobby Ray Inmann, former head of SAIC and  former director

of the National Security Agency (NSA)

Interviewer:"Do you anticipate that any of the recovered vehicles

would ever become available for technological research?"

"Again, I honestly don't know. Ten years ago the
answer would have been no. Whether, as time has evolved, they are
beginning to become more open on it, there's a possibility. Again Mr.
Hineman [retired Deputy Director of Science and Technology Division,
CIA] probably would be the best person to put that kind of question
to...".

Admiral Bobby Ray Inmann, 1989

#2 mattzart30

mattzart30

Master Director

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

I would definitely be interested in seeing this!

I have been reading (just for fun) lots of "the science behind Star Trek" articles lately--the things that have come to pass (like ereaders and microwaves), the things that are functionally in the works (like transporters, albeit not to transport objects or life forms, but particles), and the things that we can bet will never happen (universal translators and the ability to travel at 9-to-the-9th power the speed of light without being obliterated into cosmic dust). Really fascinating stuff. The notion that some other beings may have figured some of these things out is interesting, romantic, and terrifying all at once. Great ingredients for a documentary. :)

#3 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:51 AM

Great points. I studied engineering in college and I used to think that I knew enough science and math to instantly be able to tell the limits of engineering and technology. the truth is I don't. Humanity has technology that is about 300 years old and really advanced technology would look like magic to us. We don't even know what we don't know. Knowledge and education are only capable of teaching you the limits of your knowledge. 

First part is done. i worked a little bit with VUE. I think it is a nice complement to MS, even if it takes a few days to render a scene. i am currently working on Part 2 which is more complex on every front. I found an actor willing to help. But you know how it is when you star working on one of these projects, they take a life of their own..