• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5410 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

Did you email support.team@moviestorm.co.uk Richard? You might get a quicker reply that way, since it is the weekend.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#22 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hi Richard,
There seems to be a bug with 1.3 that is preventing users from logging in to Moviestorm, but it is being resolved as we speak. You should be able to log in to 1.3 in around 30 minutes, with your original 1.2 log in information.
I'm confused about what you mean by "I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal", as you should not need your payment information to get the trial? You should be able to sign up for a new account without putting in any payment information to get a trial of 1.4 (but of course this account will not work with 1.3).
If you are still having problems making a purchase, please post some more information or email support (as previously suggested) where we can try and resolve your credit card and Paypal issues.

QUOTE (rcosgrove @ Dec 11 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been trying to get Moviestorm 1.3 working. I have an account from 1.2.
I haven't used Moviesctorm for a few months.
I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal. I don't have a Google Checkout account.
Could you please advise what I can do?
Thanks.
- Richard

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#23 rcosgrove

rcosgrove

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Dec 13 2010, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Richard,
There seems to be a bug with 1.3 that is preventing users from logging in to Moviestorm, but it is being resolved as we speak. You should be able to log in to 1.3 in around 30 minutes, with your original 1.2 log in information.
I'm confused about what you mean by "I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal", as you should not need your payment information to get the trial? You should be able to sign up for a new account without putting in any payment information to get a trial of 1.4 (but of course this account will not work with 1.3).
If you are still having problems making a purchase, please post some more information or email support (as previously suggested) where we can try and resolve your credit card and Paypal issues.

I am still unable to login to MS1.3 using my 1.2 information.
Nor am I able to make purchases from your store using credit cards or Paypal. I have attempted to complete checkout using different browsers, and with browsers that have no extensions installed.
Also, to be clear this problem is not limited to credit cards: it is occurring when I attempt to pay using Paypal - not with a credit card.
In order to get a trial account you have to purchase it through the Moviestorm's online store and so have to go through the checkout procedure on the website.
- Richard

#24 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Hi Richard,
According to our records you have successfully purchased one of our bundles, and your account is now valid until the 26th January 2011.
Could you please let me know if you are now able to log in to the product? If not, I will see if I can update your account so it works correctly.
Kind regards,
Amos Willbond
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#25 kibishipaul

kibishipaul

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:16 PM

No it's not. I've just tried to renew my subscription and have recieved numerous error messages. Any chance of a quick fix for this as I've got the day free and I was planning to do a lot of MS stuff. dry.gif

kibishipaul

#26 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hi kibishipaul,
We have spoken in the support forums. I hope that you problem should be resolved now, if not please post back, send any staff member a PM or email support again.
Cheers,
Amos
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#27 dsmartsolutions

dsmartsolutions

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:00 PM

In order to provide you with the best when it comes to mobile application development, we make sure to offer custom mobile application development services which make it easy for our clients to get the app of their choice. Our mobile application developers are skilled experts who can work with you in order to meet your needs, whether you require a hybrid application or want to focus on our android app development services or iPhone application development services.

#28 jobclif

jobclif

Director

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:25 AM

https://worldpassporte.comWe produce real USA, UK, Germany, Australian, EU documents, data-base registered novelty passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, IELTS / TOEFL Certificates and many more in which we record all information about the client in the proposed database system. Everything is real, and the client without problems uses the document legally.

We make it easier for everyone to acquire an international passport and a driver's license regardless of where you are from.

Visit the website: https://worldpassporte.com/
What'sApp contact: +44 7459 562803

Buy passport online | Buy Second Passport Online UK Europe US

Buy United State Passport online

Buy Finland Passport online

Buy UK Passport online

Buy a German passport online | German passport application
German passport online

Buy United States Driver's License Online

Buy Finland driving license online

Buy UK driver's license online

Buy German driver's license online

Buy German driver's license online | German driving license

Buy New Zealand driver's license online

Buy Latvian driver's license online

Buy Ireland driver's license online

Buy New Zealand passport online

Buy Latvia Passport online

Buy Ireland Passport online

Buy Denmark Passport online

Buy Portugal Passport online

Buy Portuguese Passport Online | Buy Real And Fake Portuguese Passport Online

Buy Cyprus Passport for Sale

Buy Luxembourg Passport online

Buy Turkish passport online

Buy Dutch passport online

Buy Norwegian passport online

Buy Poland Passport online

Buy Romania Passport online

Buy Serbian passport online

Buy Singapore Passport online

Buy Greece Passport online

Buy Hungarian passport online

Buy French passport online

Buy US passport online

Buy Romanian passport online

Buy Slovenian passport online

Buy Slovak passport online

Buy Spanish passport online

Buy Swiss passport online

Buy Thailand Passport online

Buy Chile Passport online

Buy Croatian passport online

Buy Canadian passport online

Buy Costa Rica Passport online

Buy Estonian passport online

Buy Australia Passport online

Buy Denmark driving license online

Buy Portugal driving license online

Buy Cyprus Driver License For Sale

Buy Luxembourg driver's license online

Buy Turkish driver's license online

Buy Dutch driver's license online

Buy Norwegian driver's license online

Buy Romania driver's license online 
Buy Serbian driver's license online

Buy Australia driver's license online

Buy German passport online

German passport application
Contact What´sApp: +44 7872 524316

Buy Registered Driver's License | Buy International Passport Online

We use real sophisticated materials for creating documents.

Whether real or fake documents, we use exactly the same quality materials.

The same materials that are used by all the authorities are the same materials that we use to create the real documents.

So everything will be 100% of the highest quality.

All of our documents bear the secret features and could be seen under UV light with full spectrum holograms.

We digitally scan the fingerprints you send us and register them in the alleged database system.

We assure all of our customers 100% SECURITY