• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matt

matt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 956 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:45 PM

We've started a Moviestorm blog, which gives you an unofficial look behind the scenes at Moviestorm Mansions.

* SHUDDER - at footage of balding people playing with a Wii!
* THRILL - to the Hound of Darkness!!
* GASP - as you learn secrets that will shake you to your VERY CORE!!!

Updated every so often. (We'd like to do it daily, but with the best will in the world, that ain't gonna happen. We've got a product to build!)

Matt Kelland
Moviestorm Founder

#2 Toriel

Toriel

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:54 PM

Very nice of you guys to let us read it. It just goes to show how much hard work is needed to make a good program (if we make exception of Wiis wink.gif )

I was very interested by the Human vs Machine comment. I can understand that the interface and the functionality vs ease of use can be a very touchy point for everyone.

I believe that this is one of the most important things in a program. I think that a program can live or die because of the way it is set up and because of it's ease of use. It is something that can be very hard to gauge properly as something that is perfectly clear to someone will be very complicated for another person.

I'm sure you're giving this subject all the attention it deserves and hope that everything will work out well.
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

May the Muses inspire you today.