• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matt

matt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 956 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:01 PM

If you were accepted onto the private beta program, and didn't get round to downloading beta 1, then the download instructions you were originally given are no longer valid.

Do not go to the URL you were given. Just go the the Moviestorm Web site and follow the download links to get beta 2.
Matt Kelland
Moviestorm Founder

#2 Clint

Clint

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:29 AM

I went through the download process from the front page but it simply returned a "500 error" with the "AcceptEulaSubmitServlet"? I'm thinking that it might just be that the servers are overloaded and returning funky errors so I'll keep trying.

#3 Clint

Clint

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:00 AM

My mistake, it looks like a script that hides the actual URL to keep it from being directly linked to... so I can't use a recoverable downloader like DownThemAll or GetRight.

My satellite service drops the signal regularly several times a day so I'll probably be burning though a terabyte or more of bandwidth before it manages to make it all the way through the 280 MBs uninterrupted.

I really want Moviestorm Beta 2.0 so I'll keep hitting that "I Agree" button until it makes it.

#4 Dave

Dave

Critically acclaimed

• Mods
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:53 AM

Sorry for the problems - we're chasing a solution to this and should have a fix early next week.
Chief Bit Shoveller
Short Fuze Ltd