• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MerryPaw

MerryPaw

Novice director

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

I teach 3D modeling classes and provide 3D art for Jibe a Unity 3D project for multi-player worlds developed by Reaction Grid. http://reactiongrid....l-world-classes
http://reactiongrid....fied-3d-objects

Reaction Grid works with alot of teaching institutions, their primary customers.

I started with MS when it was just getting going, great improvements guys! My question is if I wanted to put a slideshow in MS or even just a series of still boards would I do that as a texture on a plane and insert it into my scene, just like any other 3D scene?

As an independent instructor not associated with a school or institution I didn't think I would qualify for an educational license so I renewed my basic subscription. Thank you!
Windows 7, 3D Game Asset Artist, Novice Movemaker

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

That would probably be the easiest way to do a slide show. Other than taking pictures of your backdrops with the images on them and then having to use another program to do a slide show. That would be a lot more work than you need to do.

#3 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1910 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

If you have a video of a slide show you can play it on the tv, compter screen, or if you have the talk show pack you can play it on one of the screens. If you wanted to make a slide show with Moviestorm you can use a prim or a billboard, right click, chose "change image" and add your pictures that way then use the camera to film each picture for however long, cut to the next one, and add them together in the cutting room. Hope that helps. smile.gif

modsnmore_logo.jpg

#4 MerryPaw

MerryPaw

Novice director

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Oh excellent thank you very much.

#5 MerryPaw

MerryPaw

Novice director

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

Sadly me and the company has split ways, but I would be willing to give lessions for a small fee feel free to contact me.

#6 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (MerryPaw @ Sep 13 2011, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly me and the company has split ways, but I would be willing to give lessions for a small fee feel free to contact me.

To be honest MerryPaw, bad grammar and spelling mistakes don't engender confidence in a sales pitch.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"