23 replies to this topic

#21 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (ehughes @ Mar 1 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
please please pleas can we have animations that allow hair to move and sway? i think that is all that moviestorm needs to feel complete. Oh and an option to add a little bit of a bounce to the characters when they are walking smile.gif

If they will only allow head-held props it will be easy to have swaying hair.smile.gif

I tested it but since it defaults to right hand the right hand had to stay still for realism.

Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#22 writerly

writerly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 848 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (corthew @ Mar 2 2012, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they will only allow head-held props it will be easy to have swaying hair.smile.gif

I tested it but since it defaults to right hand the right hand had to stay still for realism.

Here's a bizarre idea...did I mention I am underslept and it is late here in the "Great White North"?

What if some bits of the hair were boned not to the head as usual, but say the pelvis? I wonder what that would look like...Hell probably, but perhaps I will give it a try tomorrow...er....later today.

THUD

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

C

#23 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

I love the ModShop upgrade.smile.gif

I was creating verbs and discovered that now it hold my place when I scroll through the list of animations.smile.gif

Thanks, guys!

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#24 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (ehughes @ Mar 1 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
please please pleas can we have animations that allow hair to move and sway? i think that is all that moviestorm needs to feel complete. Oh and an option to add a little bit of a bounce to the characters when they are walking smile.gif

Check this out from :55 to 1:15:

http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=107903