• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matt

matt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 956 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

It's not normally good practice to cross-post within a forum, but there are three very important announcements that you should all be aware of.

1. Moviestorm will effectively be offline for about three days starting Monday 25 June. This will affect forums, private messages, inline chat, download centre, and MSDB. When MSDB comes back, all the existing Directors' pages and uploaded movies will be gone.

2. We are changing the license terms for private beta testers. You are now permitted to freely post movies, screenshots, etc, and to talk about Moviestorm.

3. When we release beta 2.0.0, your existing movies will probably no longer work. Some features and assets are being removed, but the new build will be improved in other ways. You should consider whether to upgrade to beta 2.0.0. or stick with beta 1.4.3 until you finish your existing movies.

Thanks for bearing with us during the disruption while we prepare everything for the public beta.
Matt Kelland
Moviestorm Founder

#2 Cruleworld

Cruleworld

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:48 PM

i would like to institute a thread where we can post are IM usernames before the 3 day downtime so we can all stay in contact for a while.

#3 revdoug

revdoug

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:20 PM

I hope that these forums will still be available to us. laugh.gif

There is so much valuable information here.

revdoug

#4 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:54 PM

(revdoug)
I hope that these forums will still be available to us. laugh.gif

There is so much valuable information here.

revdoug

I think the forums will be back up after the three days thats how I read it, with our posts preserved according to Matt in this post here: http://www.moviestor...s/list/706.page

Regards
Davidwww

Moviestorm still Number One