• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jmorris500

jmorris500

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

When I am in the camera section, on the left side there are camera angles on the actors faces, if I click on one of them the camera actually follows the actos face if they are walking VERY much like a snorri cam move, I thought this is really cool but when I try to make this a camera it is like the camera is put on sticks and the actor walks past instead of the camera following like it was before.

Is there a way to attach the camera to the actor as it is in the angle view and have it follow the actor automatically like a snorri cam or would I need to key frame it with a camera move manually? The major difference is not only time but when the program is automatically following the acor we get the awesome snorri cam camera shake.

Thanks!

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5262 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

Sadly you would have to keyframe it using the grid to position the head and "move to" shots, I tried an experiment which was interesting but not 100% convincing.

Best bet would be using Hitfilm or something similar to do it in post.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#3 jmorris500

jmorris500

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:33 AM

Sadly you would have to keyframe it using the grid to position the head and "move to" shots, I tried an experimentwhich was interesting but not 100% convincing.

Best bet would be using Hitfilm or something similar to do it in post.

Ahh, thats too bad, I was excited when i saw it. Thanks for the reply!