• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

Our third Filters Pack contains a collection of dynamic effects to really bring your films to life. Distort your footage with the Glassy Distortion or Frosted Glass effects, or increase the sense of depth with the Fish-eye and Radial Blur filters. In addition, four lens vignettes allow you to really close in on your action (binoculars and sniper sights with day and night filters) and you can stylise your shots with the Psychedelia and Emboss presets. For less extreme effects, you can overexpose your clips or add a subtle gradient tint. Lastly there’s a ‘Toon filter that you can drop straight into the timeline. This means that you can now apply cel shading to a part of a movie instead of having to use it throughout.

If you want a little more detail, see how programmer Julian Gold described the new filters in the developers’ blog earlier this week. (Warning: not suitable for Justin Bieber fans.)

Combined with our existing filter packs, this builds up to quite a sizeable selection of visual post-production effects that you can use to enhance your Moviestorm films without any need for external video editing software.

Available in the Moviestorm Marketplace now for 500 MSP, or rent for a month for 50MSP. If you prefer, just click Get More Content when you start Moviestorm and you can download it right from there.
The Moviestorm Team

#2 PapaG

PapaG

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 864 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:42 AM

Cool

Gerald Lang

papag.jpg

I am around occasionally

#3 brandon_montoya

brandon_montoya

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:21 PM

AWESOME! Just in time for my next film! I'm buying this!
Music, movies and more:
http://www.healthyinsanity.com/