Reply to this topicStart new topic
Teaching 3D Modeling Basics Using MovieStorm

MerryPaw
post Aug 6 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #1

Novice director

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,510

I teach 3D modeling classes and provide 3D art for Jibe a Unity 3D project for multi-player worlds developed by Reaction Grid. http://reactiongrid.myshopify.com/collecti...l-world-classes
http://reactiongrid.myshopify.com/collecti...fied-3d-objects

Reaction Grid works with alot of teaching institutions, their primary customers.

I started with MS when it was just getting going, great improvements guys! My question is if I wanted to put a slideshow in MS or even just a series of still boards would I do that as a texture on a plane and insert it into my scene, just like any other 3D scene?

As an independent instructor not associated with a school or institution I didn't think I would qualify for an educational license so I renewed my basic subscription. Thank you!

--------------------
Windows 7, 3D Game Asset Artist, Novice Movemaker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Aug 7 2011, 2:33 AM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 341

That would probably be the easiest way to do a slide show. Other than taking pictures of your backdrops with the images on them and then having to use another program to do a slide show. That would be a lot more work than you need to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
squirrelygirl
post Aug 7 2011, 8:11 AM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,132

If you have a video of a slide show you can play it on the tv, compter screen, or if you have the talk show pack you can play it on one of the screens. If you wanted to make a slide show with Moviestorm you can use a prim or a billboard, right click, chose "change image" and add your pictures that way then use the camera to film each picture for however long, cut to the next one, and add them together in the cutting room. Hope that helps. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MerryPaw
post Aug 7 2011, 2:13 PM
Post #4

Novice director

Oh excellent thank you very much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MerryPaw
post Sep 12 2011, 3:32 PM
Post #5

Novice director

Sadly me and the company has split ways, but I would be willing to give lessions for a small fee feel free to contact me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Sep 12 2011, 5:49 PM
Post #6

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

QUOTE (MerryPaw @ Sep 13 2011, 02:32 AM) *
Sadly me and the company has split ways, but I would be willing to give lessions for a small fee feel free to contact me.

To be honest MerryPaw, bad grammar and spelling mistakes don't engender confidence in a sales pitch.

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: