5 replies to this topic

#1 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

Hi!.

How can you customize faces, like the one with Obama's Moviestorm?

Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die

#2 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:37 AM

Not an area of my expertise, but in the past I've made some experimentation by starting with one of the standard heads in the Modder's Workshop addon, exporting it to OBJ and modelling in Sculptris, and then back to MilkShape for rigging purposes. Not the best and the most convenients of the workflows, I guess, and not a piece of cake, I'm afraid.

I'm sure there are better options, probably by using Daz3D or some other software with specific features for the creation of 3D human models, but again, it's something I have almost no experience at all.

---

No es un área en que tenga demasiada experiencia: en el pasado he realizado algún ensayo utilizando algunos de los modelos de cabeza incluidos en el addon Modder's Workshop, exportándolo a formato OBJ y realizando el modelado con Sculptris; finalmente, importarlo de nuevo en MilkShape (o FragMotion) para las tareas de rigging. Me temo que no es el mejor, el más conveniente de los procederes y tampoco es tarea trivial.

Estoy seguro de que hay mejores alternativas, probablemente utilizando Daz3D u otro software con facilidades para la creación de modelos humanos. Pero, de nuevo, es un campo en el que casi no tengo experiencia.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#3 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

Thanks jamoram62

Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die

#4 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

Exactly, what do you have in mind?  What would you like to do?

Exactamente, ¿en qué estás pensando o te gustaría hacer?

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#5 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Crear un rostro a partir de una cara humana. Un usuario de Moviestorm hizo algo pero al estar en inglés no lo entiendo muy bien

Siento ponerlo en español, es que en inglés me resulta muy complicado

Sorry for write in spanish , is very dificult for me to explaine this question in english :)

#6 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

This link, jamoram

http://www.moviestor...wtopic=6046&hl=