• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE          3/18/2017

Hello Neighbors... I had to move the "ADDON VAULT" from DropBox to OneDrive. More storage space and you can now multi-select files. I also added "Sets" and "Tutorials" folders. If you have something to share you can send me a link and I'll add it to the Vault. I uploaded a few more addons, set, Modding Costumes Tutorial. So take a look and let me know what you think. Please remember these are FREE and not for resale. Also give credit to the creator of the addon. So enjoy and happy movie making.

Brian

FREE ADDONS LINK:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!...bq9aWbtt5SIswyY

#22 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Hi, Brian.

Checked your new home for free and orphaned addons. Looks fine and apparently a much more convenient user interface.

Thanks a lot for the effort and the time devoted to such as meritory task.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#23 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5224 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Yes, thanks for doing this Brian ;)

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#24 Nahton

Nahton

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 915 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Hi Brian,

I checked out the new site and it looks and works great. 

Thanks again for maintaining this. 

#25 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

Hi EugeneE...

Glad to hear from you. Are you going to work with Moviestorm again?

I'm thinking of it in the near future. I have some ideas for videos, just haven't put them down on paper or my comp. I do have an unwritten script on my onedrive about a bank heist, I only got as far as the character names, what they look like, etc.

#26 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:32 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE          4/15/2017

Hi Neighbors... I updated the "ADDON VAULT" again. Remember If you have something to share you can send me a link and I'll add it to the Vault. Please remember these are FREE and not for resale and to give credit to the creator of the addon. Enjoy and happy movie making.

Brian

Free Addon Vault :

#27 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

I came back last month. My videos are based on short skits that I've created.

#28 jmorris500

jmorris500

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:41 AM

anyway to update the link? it seems to no longer work.

EDIT: never mind! I see the new link 

#29 jmorris500

jmorris500

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE          3/18/2017

Hello Neighbors... I had to move the "ADDON VAULT" from DropBox to OneDrive. More storage space and you can now multi-select files. I also added "Sets" and "Tutorials" folders. If you have something to share you can send me a link and I'll add it to the Vault. I uploaded a few more addons, set, Modding Costumes Tutorial. So take a look and let me know what you think. Please remember these are FREE and not for resale. Also give credit to the creator of the addon. So enjoy and happy movie making.

Brian

FREE ADDONS LINK:

Just wanted to say thanks for this, this is amazing and saves sooooo much time!

#30 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

Just wondering myself?  Wouldn't it be a convenience and a benefit for the Moviestorm's community at large, adding Brian's vault to the sites listed in Moviestorm's official 'Featured Third Party' page? 

Perhaps Brian's is not the fanciest site in the web from a visual point of view, but it does actually work, and as of this date is the most comprehensive repository of free and orphaned mods.

Just wondering...

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

#31 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE   6/7/17

Hello All...
I just uploaded 30 or more addons. The Vault should have around 280 now (more to come). The newest ones are the rest of Lucinda’s addons (We all thank you and appreciate your work and kindness of these addons Lucinda). Just a reminder, this link is all the Free and Orphaned addons I searched for in my first 1½ years in the Moviestorm Neighborhood. Since I don’t create mods but have had so much help from others, I thought I should at least share the ones I have. I plan on the link being up a long time. Please remember to give credit to the addon creator. 

Link to addon Vault:

P.S. Extra thank you to my friend jamoram62. He's been busy creating and giving all of us a lot of addons. They are greatly appreciated jam.

#32 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:03 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE   7/7/17

Hello All...
I just uploaded a few addons. Please remember to give credit to the addon creator. 

#33 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:10 AM

Thanks Brian :)

Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die

#34 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE   7/10/17

Hello All...
Your welcome Ralvaz1. Glad this helps. I uploaded a dozen more addons (few more of Lucinda's) today. Also I got primaveranz permission to upload his "PV Spinners (Propellers)" & "PV Wheels (Car & Truck Tires)" addons. Both a must have. Thanks prim.

#35 niranjan900

niranjan900

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Movie direction, acting, animation.

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hello all Moviestorm neighbors. This link is to a folder with a collection of more than 100 FREE ADDONS. Hopefully this will help and inspire new energy for Moviestorm. I'll be adding the other 100 + addons soon. Myself and a few others have checked them and they work with Moviestorm 1.7 and Windows 10. Please remember these were free and not for resale. Please give creator of the addon credit where possible. Enjoy, happy movie making . 

Brian

Nice of you to share these addons. Thanks. But these addons are no longer available. Why it is that way ! I tried to download it, but no use.

#36 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hello niranjan900...

Top of this page my post on 3/18/17 explains why I had to move from DROPBOX to ONEDRIVE.

Hope this helps. 

Addon Vault is here:   https://1drv.ms/f/s!...bq9aWbtt5SIswyY

Brian

#37 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

ADDON VAULT UPDATE   8/25/17

Hello All...
I just uploaded more than 20 addons. Please remember to give credit to the addon creator. 

#38 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

Thank you, Brian. Man where do you get so many mods? It looks like they won't ever stop coming!

A problem, though, is that, when uploaded to OneDrive the original modification date is preserved, so they can't be sorted in a practical way to identify the last contributions.

I'd suggest you that, before uploading, updating the modification date of the files to the current time with a tool functionally equivalent to the touch command, such as this one.

#39 BrianGray

BrianGray

Director

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

Your welcome JAM...

I agree about the sort problem. I'm going to start changing the date so they can be sorted better. I also will let you and everyone know that "ADDON VAULT 1" is full, 5GB. So this weekend I'm starting "ADDON VAULT 2" and will get the sorting better. I still have more addons to upload. I also have a few exotic vehicles to finish and add.

Brian