• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 meshpal

meshpal

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

In my opinion, Moviestorm would sell more product if the pricing model was clearly explained and simplified on the website. This is just silly, after clicking on many of the website's links: I am still confused about pricing.

Along the way, I ended on Amazon and also found Moviestorm Max there. Yet I think that this product is not a subscription but rather a regular purchase but the point is that I really do not know and why do I need to do so much reading when I would rather be producing animated videos.

Any buying process consists of two elements: product features and pricing. Any person will need to consider both before a purchase can be made.

Now in the case of the Moviestorm website, while the product features are clearly explained; the pricing is a real disaster!

How about in really simple terms tell me how much it costs. It seems that the education market, big institutions, and subscriptions versus one-time pricing are all factors leading to the website authors skipping around this point. In my opinion, they have done a great job of dancing around pricing but in so doing have done a disservice to the company.

Come on folks – just give potential customers a simple to understand pricing model.

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

Thanks for the feedback.
Did you look at our buy page?
http://www.moviestor.../hub/membership
(if not, clearly we needed to get you there better)
If you did look at it, what did you find confusing, and what seemed OK? What question was left unanswered? Or was the confusion caused elsewhere?
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd