Photo

Has the Moviestorm for iPad cease to be?

ipad app X

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:00 AM

Has the Moviestorm for iPad passed on? Is it no more? Has it ceased to be? Has it expired and gone to meet 'is maker? Is it a stiff? Bereft of life? Does it rest in peace? Is it pushing up the daisies? Is its' metabolic processes now 'istory? Is it off the twig? Has it kicked the bucket? Has it shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible? IS THIS AN EX-MOVIESTORM FOR iPAD?!

Just wondering. Cuz, I am purchasing the iPad Pro and would love to see that 64-bit baby run a nice version of Moviestorm on it's lovely screen.

Happy 2016 Moviestorm crew!

X

#2 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

Hello

Apologies for the delay in responding.

It has not ceased to be. It is just Apple Developer shenanigans ... getting addresses changed in order to be able to change tax information, etc., and whilst we wait, the app is unavailable. Hopefully, it will be back soon.

The Moviestorm Team

#3 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Back to the Moviestorm iPad app!

So I see that you have the promo page still up with video and it's on the Apple store.

I downloaded again for my iPad Pro just in case it might be compatible but of course, it crashed. Wah.

Will this ever be a working app again, updated?

Thanks again for all of your MS products and attention to your customers, fans and artists through the years!

X

#4 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5214 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hi Xolotl,

I think your best hope of a reply is to send a PM to support or post on the Moviestorm Facebook page. I don't know if the forums are monitored by MS these days.

Cheers.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#5 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

ThanX, Prima!

Will do.