2 replies to this topic

#1 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

Hello modders and creators

I have tried on several occasions but cannot seem to get it right.  I need to make Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush puppets for a film I am thinking about making.  I was assigned to HMX-1 (Presidential Helicopter Squadron) in my early days in the Marine Corps and had the honor of serving as a crew chief for both these men in 1981 and 1982.  I have thought about making a video of my time there and would like to use something other than stock photos to represent them.

Can anyone attempt this for me?  I would really appreciate it.

Here are the images I have been using to go by:

Attached File  GHWB 1.jpg   15.98KB   1 downloadsAttached File  GHWB 2.jpg   55.53KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Reagan 1.jpg   66.01KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Reagan 2.jpg   41.9KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Reagan 3.jpg   65.52KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Reagan 4.jpg   89.76KB   0 downloads

Another request would be for a costume of the Dress Blue uniform.  During this time I wore both the L/Cpl and Cpl ranks.  The last picture is me after serving 10 years.

Attached File  marine-enlisted.jpg   191.43KB   0 downloadsAttached File  usmc rank.gif   28.79KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dress blues 1.jpg   35.84KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dress blues 2.jpg   67.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dress blues 3.jpg   612.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dress blues 4.jpg   397.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  SSGT_Harb.jpg   7.69KB   0 downloads

The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

#2 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

I wish I could help you here, but modelling and texturing, apart from some minor editing, are not among my abilities. If you ever need some animation work (prop and/or character), accessory, whatever,  just say the word and, if I think I'm able to deliver, will gladly volunteer.  

I guess this is a much loved project for you, so IMHO this is a job for a pro or an accomplished modeller. Have you tried to reach Shirley Martin or Chris Ollie?

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#3 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:32 AM

I guess this is a much loved project for you, so IMHO this is a job for a pro or an accomplished modeller. Have you tried to reach Shirley Martin or Chris Ollie?

That would be my next move.

The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users