• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Very happy to see that movie views are going up again. That is very good. Probably helps that it is summer and there isn't much to watch on TV so people look at online movies and shows.

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Now the movie views over the weekend and in the middle of the night are going up faster than the regular week daytime movie views. That is very interesting. And very good. We must have a lot of people from other countries watching our movies.

#3 kwistufa

kwistufa

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Sep 5 2013, 8:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now the movie views over the weekend and in the middle of the night are going up faster than the regular week daytime movie views. That is very interesting. And very good. We must have a lot of people from other countries watching our movies.

That would explain it.
Who'd of thought..!!? huh.gif

Good to see that people are still interested in watching our movies.

#4 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

That's funny they seem to be going up in the middle of the day for me. Utterly inexplicable! laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#5 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Primaveranz you are in a different time zone than the US, so you probably have a lot of people from your country or other countries near where you live watching your movies.

And it is great that movie views are going up again because that is good for Moviestorm.

#6 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1144 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Sep 6 2013, 2:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Primaveranz you are in a different time zone than the US, so you probably have a lot of people from your country or other countries near where you live watching your movies.

Prima lives in a smal island in the middel of nowhere surrounded with sheep. There are no viewers there. No, I think this is a big mystery.

#7 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Sep 6 2013, 9:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prima lives in a smal island in the middel of nowhere surrounded with sheep. There are no viewers there. No, I think this is a big mystery.

Prima lives in New Zealand now.

#8 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Sep 6 2013, 3:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tend to agree with keithlawrence. I think Prima is in the Forbidden Zone. He is the king there. We are all figments of his imagination.

#9 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

I don't check everyone's movie views.I just check my own and Moviestorm's every day and I notice for myself and for Moviestorm that most of the views were happening in the middle of the night and also more on weekends,instead of during the week. And also I have 196 movies on my Moviestorm channel so that is why I get a lot of movie views and also my name is well known now.

#10 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Sep 7 2013, 6:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't check everyone's movie views.

So basically you were just talking to yourself out loud when you started this thread.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#11 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Mmm, that would explain him muttering the words "It's my Island" wink.gif
I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#12 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

I just figure that if my movie views and Moviestorm's movie views are going up,then everyone else is getting more views for their movies too. And also when you look at the movies pages you can see how quickly movie views go up for each movie on the page.

#13 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1144 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Sep 6 2013, 6:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prima lives in New Zealand now.

More sheep than people wink.gif

The fact that NZ is the country that is further (furtherest?) away from Norway gives me comfort. Prima can be a very scary man laugh.gif

#14 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I just looked at the movies page and I saw that for the first movies made on Moviestorm way back when the program came out, a lot of movies got over 3000 views. Now we don't get as many views at all. I don't know why this is. I promote Moviestorm and the movies page a lot and I also promote other people's movies and that seems to help a bit. It is a good idea if you have a Facebook page to post your movies to Facebook from the Moviestorm page and make it a public view. If you don't have a Facebook page, it is a good idea to get one.

#15 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Sep 7 2013, 5:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prima can be a very scary man laugh.gif

Prima is a man? And this whole time I thought he was just a figment of Lucinda's imagination. To think he is real is even more mind blowing. blink.gif laugh.gif
The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

#16 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

Guys, you're so silly, you're killing me laugh.gif

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Sep 7 2013, 4:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just looked at the movies page and I saw that for the first movies made on Moviestorm way back when the program came out, a lot of movies got over 3000 views. Now we don't get as many views at all.

Well, if you check the newer movies in 3-4 years, they might have the same viewer numbers.

#17 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Well it seems the movie views started going down a little over a year ago.