• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

Just posted a trailer for Episode 4. I am currently working on sound effects and music for Episode 4. All the special effects are complete. Everything except for sound effects and music is complete. I have learned to keep all my movies down to 3 minutes or less. If a scene is longer. I just stop at the 3 minute mark. This now saves me a lot of headaches with stability. My movies only have one scene. The problem is that if you get to the point where the size is a problem, then it is too late. I wonder if other people do the same.

#2 BryanproductionTWD

BryanproductionTWD

Film Critic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (pedrosura @ Oct 3 2014, 2:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just posted a trailer for Episode 4. I am currently working on sound effects and music for Episode 4. All the special effects are complete. Everything except for sound effects and music is complete. I have learned to keep all my movies down to 3 minutes or less. If a scene is longer. I just stop at the 3 minute mark. This now saves me a lot of headaches with stability. My movies only have one scene. The problem is that if you get to the point where the size is a problem, then it is too late. I wonder if other people do the same.

Link i'd like to see the series is it on youtube? Im also starting a series smile.gif
BryanOrtiz

#3 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (BryanproductionTWD @ Oct 22 2014, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Link i'd like to see the series is it on youtube? Im also starting a series smile.gif

Hello, sure thing. They are all on Youtube. The link for Episode 4 is here:

Looking forward to your series...
Thank you for watching...
Pedro