• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mneros

Mneros

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

I have made some Lighting Tutorials, In hopes to help ppl better understand the lighting system in MS and tips and tricks to get the best look out of MS. (Just a side note I'M NO ANDREW KRAMER)

The 1st is on external Lighting. and How to light the streets up by taking in consideration on how the Sun's Properties On the Earth.

The 2nd Tutorial is on Interior Lighting and how and What Bump mapping is and how it effects the over all look of the Film, and a Few Lighting Tricks. Also Introducing Some Mixing of Interior/Exterior Lighting (something I have never seen been done before).

And the 3rd part will be looking at how to accomplish Mixing of Interior/Exterior Lighting trick. including some Green Screening Techniques, and how to get back the Brightness and Contrast loss after Rendering out of MS.

I hope this is Helpful

#2 daveek

daveek

Director

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

Great tutorial vid there. As soon as you mentioned that the sun being yellow and the sky blue.. i did give out an "oh yeah" as basic nature was reminded to me. Many thanks, and looking forward to your next tutorials also helping. Keep up the good work !

#3 sicilian312

sicilian312

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Great job! Looking for the interior tutorial now...

#4 Daveman

Daveman

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

DOOD! Glad I found this tutorial!!! It's something I kept forgetting to ask about.
Now if I can find your Interior Lighting Tutorial I be good to go! :-)
Thanks for taking time to do this and share.

~ Dave

#5 Seocastell

Seocastell

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:06 AM

Glad to found this tutorial, its really amazing and helpful and I was looking for such a stuff.

Thanksss alot... :) :) :) :) :) :)