• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 urbanlamb

urbanlamb

Master Director

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

Well I was going to make a female driving animation set. loaded up the female puppet and skeleton into milkshape and did all those things one does to make an animation and got it into the mod workshop and well it appears that the skeleton i have is not recognized or valid. I click on the animation and nothing happens no menu comes up to well get it moving. So how does one animate a female character in milkshape. I downloaded the female puppet off the front of the moviestorm site again just in case. There seem to be some bones that should not exist. Does anyone have a legitimate copy of the female puppet for use for animation in milkshape?

thanks

sad.gif

*does anything ever work properly without giving me strange issues in this software seriously I am frustrated at this point*

angry.gif

#2 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1910 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

Try the skeletons Reacher has here I believe he worked out the problems with the extra bones and such.

modsnmore_logo.jpg

#3 urbanlamb

urbanlamb

Master Director

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (squirrelygirl @ Jun 9 2012, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try the skeletons Reacher has here I believe he worked out the problems with the extra bones and such.

okay thanks at this point I think that this is my last moviestorm hurrah some work needs to be done because nothing works according to well the documentation with regards to modding smile.gif

ugh i have tried that particular version of the moviestorm female and no the skeleton etc does not work so that is that I am done smile.gif

thanks for trying to help. Onwards to iclone where I can animate both genders sad.gif

#4 writerly

writerly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 848 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Jun 9 2012, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay thanks at this point I think that this is my last moviestorm hurrah some work needs to be done because nothing works according to well the documentation with regards to modding smile.gif

ugh i have tried that particular version of the moviestorm female and no the skeleton etc does not work so that is that I am done smile.gif

thanks for trying to help. Onwards to iclone where I can animate both genders sad.gif

The skeletons are VERY fragile. I start out with a fresh new one every single time and I have a hidden SUPERMASTER copy with I use to refresh my 'master' from time to time.

The female is especially difficult.
BUT
Don't despair it can be done!
C

#5 urbanlamb

urbanlamb

Master Director

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (writerly @ Jun 9 2012, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The skeletons are VERY fragile. I start out with a fresh new one every single time and I have a hidden SUPERMASTER copy with I use to refresh my 'master' from time to time.

The female is especially difficult.
BUT
Don't despair it can be done!
C

i was using a new one hehe

in any event i have given up it simply does not work I am only willing to spend so long banging my head against this broken wall. The reality is that the skeletons i have access to are not working and I am only willing to spend so many days trying the same thing over and over again. So good luck but to be perfectly honest I need better software to work with more reliable less broken and a little more bug free. Moviestorm is not it in its present form.

#6 PapaG

PapaG

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 864 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Jun 9 2012, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in any event i have given up it simply does not work I am only willing to spend so long banging my head against this broken wall. The reality is that the skeletons i have access to are not working and I am only willing to spend so many days trying the same thing over and over again. So good luck but to be perfectly honest I need better software to work with more reliable less broken and a little more bug free. Moviestorm is not it in its present form.

Your not Leaving us are you? you have been a big part of this comunity

Gerald Lang

papag.jpg

I am around occasionally

#7 urbanlamb

urbanlamb

Master Director

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (PapaG @ Jun 28 2012, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your not Leaving us are you? you have been a big part of this comunity

I am lurking and waiting for the new improved moviestorm to launch. I am around though lol you probably have seen me on other forums. You know with "those others softwares" haha. Anyhow I am working on a movie actualy the one I started here it just was not feasable or possible to create such an effect heavy sci fi the way I wanted and like what I see so I am around kinda just not active. If I have something that I can do without driving myself batty in the platform I will use it. I just have this monster computer I built for the sole purpose of making "kick ass" movies so I am attempting to make "kick ass" movies.

I was considering a "festival" of sorts but its a bit early in the year for holding this festival I have in my head. I think september will be a good time to start it :/

#8 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1144 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Jul 1 2012, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am attempting to make "kick ass" movies.

Well, you know what it takes to get five stars from me smile.gif

#9 urbanlamb

urbanlamb

Master Director

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Jul 1 2012, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you know what it takes to get five stars from me smile.gif

hehe I am working on something that I think you will like

First I have to think about it for about 30-60 days and then I have to set it up so its all proper and wierd and then I will spring it on the world!

I am just trying to make up my mind on a piece or two of this most greatest idea on the planet! unsure.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users