No replies to this topic

#1 spenayoung

spenayoung

Director

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:20 AM

Hello Fellow Moviestorm Filmmakers! 

I wanted to share that as a follow-up to Libertaria: The Virtual Opera, an EPIC sci-fi opera, I have finished writing my first novel Libertaria: Genesis which is an in-depth look behind the characters and includes a free soundtrack. Now available both in paperback and in Kindle. If you like sci-fi thrillers please take a moment to download Libertaria: Genesis. :) (PS Moviestorm is GREAT for book covers).

Watch Full Length Libertaria: https://www.youtube....h?v=lB5SItVSliw

I am almost done with the sequel Libertaria: Revelation and am in preproduction for a prequel opera "Alicia and the White Rabbit", which will be a shorter children's opera using moviestorm for 2017. Libertaria was recently screened at Opera America in NYC.

Libertaria: Genesis Kindle: http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/B016QIY6ZO

Libertaria: Genesis Paperback: http://www.amazon.co...g=UTF8&qid=&sr=

In the abandoned ruins of a Nueva York dystopia, teen Libertaria escapes a horrific world of DNA testing and loneliness, only to team up with her megalomaniac father in a quest to destroy the Factory that made her. Armed with a ragtag army of cyborg misfits, Libertaria joins forces with her drug addict dad Simeon Aguila, leader of the Underground metropolis, to destroy GenTech's immortal Collective. But who is the deformed soldier invading her thoughts? And can she destroy the Factory before her traitorous deformed nemesis Lucinde betrays them all? Unearthing dangerous family secrets that explain her mysterious past, Libertaria learns that sometimes to save the world you must first lose your soul! 

51uOhNkI9PL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What the Critics are saying: 

"Libertaria: Genesis is dystopian, and good at it, and that needs further examination." - J. Roseman, escapepod.org 

“One of my favorite things about this story is its odd apocalyptic tone and strong sci-fi/fantasy foundation. The dark quality that comes with it is the cherry on top.” –FanboysAnonymous.com on Libertaria: The Virtual Opera 

“...As a story, it is very much in line with the good-vs.-evil sci-fi tradition, with the added bonus of a plucky female heroine…There are a good many percussion effects in the opera, and its tone is primarily quite dark and sinister, very much along the lines of a contemporary video game score.” Palm Beach Arts Paper Music Critic Greg Stepanich on Libertaria: The Virtual Opera. 

Sabrina Pena Young
Composer/Filmmaker/Sci-fi Junkie
Libertaria: The Virtual Opera

You must unlearn what you have learned.
Visit My Website