• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BryanproductionTWD

BryanproductionTWD

Film Critic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

So im starting this the walking dead series inspired by the "TellTale" Video Game. And i have my script writer who has already released the first episode out and basically im looking for people who can provide the following, mods ( say like a zombie biting some one etc. ) that can help for the production as well. Also anyone who would like do some voice acting and has a mic and that could send the files to me via skype or gmail.

PLOT : The story taking place a ways after the initial outbreak. At least to the point where humans are dwindling to the point where zombies are becoming desperate, due to the lack of humans. The first episode we make it so that it takes place a couple of days or a week after the apocalypse so we can see how the characters are then in episode 3 we jump it up to a couple of years and show how the outbreak had changed them.

Making also that it feels like the telltale version as well ( atmosphere , music , wise etc. )

BryanOrtiz

#2 mattzart30

mattzart30

Master Director

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:47 AM

I have no skills whatsoever in the areas you're looking for, sadly, but just wanted to say it sounds like a fun and intense idea. Hope you share it with us as it develops!