Photo

Jubilee Special - get Moviestorm for half price!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 matt

matt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 956 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

This weekend, the UK is marking the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, so the whole country is taking four days off work to participate in street parties and other spontaneous outpourings of patriotism.

This means there will be minimal technical support during the holiday period. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we’ll deal with any non-urgent issues when we return on Wednesday, June 6.

However, we’re also offering Moviestorm Max at half price throughout the entire long weekend!

You’ll get the full Moviestorm animation suite, plus 39 content packs, plus the Modder’s Workshop, and you’ll get a saving of over $110 on the regular price (or £75 / €100)! Packs include everything you need to make action films, sci-fi movies, video blogs, documentaries, comedies, romance, drama, cop shows - combined with the modding tools and third party mods, you can make whatever you can imagine!

Use coupon code JUBILEE at the checkout to claim your 50% discount.

Offer valid today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Does not apply to rentals - only to purchase. Applies to boxed and download product.
Matt Kelland
Moviestorm Founder

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

Great, I posted a link to this message on my Facebook page and made it public. Hope it gets you a lot of sales. This is a great deal.

#3 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

This is a great offer, and to honour it at the queen I will match it on all my mods. visit http://machinimamania.com/ocart during the holiday weekend and get a 50% discount on all my mods by using the code JUBILEE at the checkout

forumsig.png