#1 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Moviestorm 1.6.1 released:

New features

Customiser windows now cannot appear off the top of the screen.
There is now a tick box to disable improvisation during a talking sequence using the first Say window for that talking.
More information available to people who have unlicenced mods installed - they are directed to the modder's website (if it is available)
Held props with customisable images, can now have images change at different points on the timeline, or have video played on them. Just right click the held prop as the character is using it.

Resolved issues

Improved messaging about installing shared movies
Fixed a bug that could prevent saving the movie in a multi scene movie, where a character was interacting with a prop in another scene.
Prevent similar undetected bugs (if they exist) from preventing saving in the future.
Changed the size of the Mood Change window so that it is usable on monitors with screen resolution only 700 pixels high
Webm videos that did not play in the Cutting Room should now do so again.
Transparency and Tiling tick boxes that were appearing in the wrong places no longer do so
Fix for props that did not clear video from their screens when scrubbing back to before the video started playing.
Updated version of the printable cheatsheat included. Quick guide pages also updated.
In the launcher, canceling the installation of a shared movie now works.
In the launcher, uninstalling a duplicate addon when replacing with a new version from a shared movie now works correctly.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#2 Daveman

Daveman

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

THANKS Ben! I have not been as deeply involved in testing and making movies as I'd like, but I do have some over due projects that need to be done soon. So fortunately I have not run into those issues you fixed. I appreciate all the hard work improving Moviestorn more than words can say. *Thumbs Up*

#3 fernandolv

fernandolv

Film Critic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Thanks!!!

The new feature of image customization of the held props in the timeline is great.
It's just what i needed!

#4 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5224 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (fernandolv @ Jan 20 2014, 9:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks!!!

The new feature of image customization of the held props in the timeline is great.
It's just what i needed!

Yeah I'm loving this. Especially the ability to use transparencies. Thanks Ben!

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"