2 replies to this topic

#1 BudJillett

BudJillett

Film Critic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hi All,

I've been using the Trial version and I created a 30-second PSA (public service announcement) to test the software. I'm still researching other 3D Software, so I'm not ready to by the full version yet. But I would like to render my PSA without the watermark for use in an upcoming event.

When I initially researched Moviestorm, Wikipedia said there were monthly licenses for $7.99/mo. Is this still the case?

If so, can I buy a one-month license to render my file (without the watermark) and use it in an event which is taking place within the upcoming month?

If not, what is my best option (minimal cash outlay) to get my PSA rendered w/o the watermark?

Any advice/help appreciated,
Bud

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

I'm afraid that we don't have monthly licences available anymore.

The theme bundle version might be your best option; these provide a lower number of content packs at $75 rather than $225 for Moviestorm Max.

During the reminder of your trial period, you will still have access to the content packs in Moviestorm Max, even if you have bought a Theme Bundle (which provides a permanent licence to Moviestorm). If you render your movie during this period, after purchasing a theme bundle, then the watermark will be removed.

Depending on which content your movie requires, you may not be able to load it after the trial period expires, if it requires content from content packs that are not in the theme bundle you choose.

Theme bundles are upgradable to Moviestorm Max at a later date (reducing the price from $225 to $165).
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#3 BudJillett

BudJillett

Film Critic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Thank you, Ben. Good info!

Peace,
Bud

-->