Photo

MS - Release Skeleton Schematics!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Open Skeleton Schematics (83 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you create character mods if you could?

1. Yes, and I'd sell them (13 votes [15.66%])

Percentage of vote: 15.66%

2. Yes, and I'd give them away (24 votes [28.92%])

Percentage of vote: 28.92%

3. Yes, for my private use (14 votes [16.87%])

Percentage of vote: 16.87%

4. Maybe. At least I might give it a go. (29 votes [34.94%])

Percentage of vote: 34.94%

5. No. (3 votes [3.61%])

Percentage of vote: 3.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 saldiamond

saldiamond

Film Critic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Chris Ollis @ Mar 20 2010, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I hope if anyone is being like that, they quickly realise that we have an awful lot more to lose than they do, and be a little less cautious. Its not like we're asking for a signed contract in blood, we just want to know if the amount of work and effort we will need to put in here is worth it. If there are masses of people lurking who want to be a part of a big community of modders, filling the gaps in moviestorm's library then speak now or forever hold your peace.

Hello.
First post here.

Really hope this is still being considered.

I voted "Yes, and would share my mods for free".

Don't know how useful that would be as i haven't much experience with 3d applications or modding in general,
but have been reading and experimenting and will continue to do so.

I think if Short Fuze were to release the necessary information for MS character and prop mods (program wise and some tutorials), the creative possibilities of moviestorm would expand dramatically and attract more subscribers in the process.

From what i have seen from the community already (i have downloaded a lot of the mods and purchased some others) there are a lot of talented people contributing content and can only imagine what they would produce with more tools.

#62 Armanus

Armanus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1532 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

A while back it was mentioned that this was being put off because of some changes to the skeletons that were being made for v1.4 . Now that 1.4 is here, I'm just curious as to what the status of this is, if it's something that is being looked at or not.