Moviestorm 1.7.1 brings some fixes and support for two new content packs.
- The prop customizer allows you to detach a prop from its parent or children props, so it can be moved or deleted separately
- Content pack meshpacks are only assigned memory when the content pack is first used; this should substantially reduce the likelihood of running out of address space for people using a lot of content packs.
- Movie scenarios and stock sets can now have a list of content packs that are needed to load them.
- Support for Courtyards and Metropolis content packs.
- Shadows should work correctly on props that have a texture transformation (and on the Dance floor)
- Rescaling the Nav Mesh should work better (previously it didn't scale the walkable bit for purposes of connecting to the floor)
- Playing the drum kit should work correctly after reloading the movie (the drumkit and drummer were vanishing in the Cutting Room and Render)
- Camera UI now works after replacing the set with a different set from stock.
- Modder's workshop default gesture names now begin with Gestures/ so that they correctly appear in the gesturizer
- Modder's workshop addon filter should work with our published addons that have components in the ModdersWorkshop addon
Moviestorm Filmmaker will update in the launcher. Moviestorm Education Unlimited or Moviestorm Education Junior will need the patch downloading and installing.