Is the annual license still offered?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Trewill

Trewill

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

My 14 day trail expired about a week ago. I was told that once the 14 day trail expired, I would be able to do something called an annual license, which is a year to year membership. Is that offered still valid? Because I would really like to purchase the annual license. Currently, the max edition is too expensive for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#2 JosephKw

JosephKw

Director

• Pioneers
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi Tre! Glad to see your interest in MS. There is a one year license deal for $150, also a month-to-month or 3-month license options. Here's the link...
http://www.moviestor.../hub/membership

#3 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (JosephKw @ Oct 7 2012, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Tre! Glad to see your interest in MS. There is a one year license deal for $150, also a month-to-month or 3-month license options. Here's the link...
http://www.moviestor.../hub/membership

I'm afraid these options vary depending on when your account was created; Trewill will not see the same options there if his or her trial has just finished.

During the summer there was a special offer that was for a 1 year membership, but that finished at the beginning of September.

It may be worth considering one of the Theme Bundle packs.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#4 Trewill

Trewill

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hey, Joe!

Fancy meeting you here wink.gif

Thanks for the info, but B_S is correct, the option is not available to me, however, being that I am currently in school for DV/TV production, I was able to purchase a student license.

Thanks again.

#5 JosephKw

JosephKw

Director

• Pioneers
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

Oh, I had no idea we were seeing different options on the same page. Glad you were able to get a student deal though, and...welcome to MS! smile.gif

-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users