• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 febe films

febe films

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:34 AM

I guess this would probably just eat space, but I think it would be neat if we could attach a custom movie poster to our movies in the load movie screen.

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:31 AM

(febe films)
I guess this would probably just eat space, but I think it would be neat if we could attach a custom movie poster to our movies in the load movie screen.

You can do that. You just attach an image on your directors page when you upload your movie and when people click on the poster, they go to the page the movie is on.

#3 febe films

febe films

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:26 PM

Sorry - maybe a miscommunication. I wasn't referring to on the web; I meant the load movie screen in-program - the opening screen where we have options between working on a current project or a new movie. Can you do that already, and I just haven't seen it?

#4 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

(febe films)
Sorry - maybe a miscommunication. I wasn't referring to on the web; I meant the load movie screen in-program - the opening screen where we have options between working on a current project or a new movie. Can you do that already, and I just haven't seen it?
I know what you mean. You mean when you are on the Welcome screen in the actual software. That would be a great idea to attach a thumbnail of your movie . I think it could be done. I will check and see if I can make it happen.

#5 twak

twak

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

Wouldn't it be great to be able to set a movie poster inside Moviestorm, be able to view it on the Welcome screen, then click an in-application "upload" button that sends the whole lot off to your director page on the website?!

This is about where we want to take it, but it's fairly low priority work sad.gif
-- twak